3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Shan G. Mandrayar

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » got a Yellowstone Halfbreed coming

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: got a Yellowstone Halfbreed coming
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trad_bowhunter1965   Email trad_bowhunter1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife got with Rich to make me a Halfbreed for Christmas and my Birthday for those who shoot them what your setup. I am going with wood arrows 45@28 Rich said I should go with 45/50.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Member
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
(Mark Twain)

Posts: 1675 | From: Northeastern CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyguysc
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyguysc   Email flyguysc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice ,good luck

--------------------
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Posts: 195 | From: Beaufort ,sc | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PICKNGRIN
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PICKNGRIN   Email PICKNGRIN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a 45# Halfbreed. Shoots great and one of the quietest bows I own. Craftsmanship is excellent!
Posts: 1282 | From: Iowa | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BWallace10327
Contributor 2018
Member # 15447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BWallace10327   Author's Homepage   Email BWallace10327   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my Half-Breed. The craftsmanship is second to none. Rich does excellent work.

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

Posts: 890 | From: Four Corner Area, Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe vt
Contributor 2016
Member # 253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe vt   Email joe vt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rich should know what arrows to shoot out of it; I would go with his recommendation.

I had a chance to check out some of Rich's longbows when I was in Cody WY. There was a archery shop that had a few. They were all 1pc longbows. The workmanship was impeccable. I remember being impressed with their shooting characteristics.

--------------------
~ joe vt >>>~~~~~~~~>

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1990 | From: Northwest Vermont | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntnmuleys
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntnmuleys   Email huntnmuleys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love my half breed. One of the smoothest bows I’ve shot. Took my bull moose with it just this year.

--------------------
is it September yet??

Posts: 1679 | From: newcastle wyoming | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trad_bowhunter1965   Email trad_bowhunter1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has been sending Photos of the build man I can't wait.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
(Mark Twain)

Posts: 1675 | From: Northeastern CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spotteddog
2017 Contributor
Member # 9294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spotteddog   Email spotteddog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also got a call from Rich that my half breed is done. After my payment gets to him and he ships should have it some time next week.
Posts: 284 | From: Rockmart GA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

quote:
Originally posted by spotteddog:
Also got a call from Rich that my half breed is done. After my payment gets to him and he ships should have it some time next week.

You got to post some Photos.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
(Mark Twain)

BWallace10327
Contributor 2018
Member # 15447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BWallace10327   Author's Homepage   Email BWallace10327   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hows the Half-Breed?

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

Posts: 890 | From: Four Corner Area, Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mec lineman
2017 Contributor
Member # 29030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mec lineman   Email mec lineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blake when you get your half breed, let me know how it compares to your pronghorn in your eyes. Have always been curious of the subtle differences between 3pc. Pronghorn, Half breed and the Black Canyon 3pc. Thanks. Hope you enjoy your new bow!

--------------------
"Pick a spot,now aim 6" lower!" Kota Killum, Tall Tines Stickflinger ,Omega Imperial & Ten Ring strings

Posts: 710 | From: southern virginia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

quote:
Originally posted by mec lineman:
Blake when you get your half breed, let me know how it compares to your pronghorn in your eyes. Have always been curious of the subtle differences between 3pc. Pronghorn, Half breed and the Black Canyon 3pc. Thanks. Hope you enjoy your new bow!

I sure will I also have my eye on the Black Canyon 3pc longbow as well I just love the design of that style a bow.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
(Mark Twain)

BWallace10327
Contributor 2018
Member # 15447

Message sent Mec Lineman

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

bigjohnmissalot
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjohnmissalot   Email bigjohnmissalot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trad-bo-hunt 1965, we are waiting on the report ( with pics of course) thanks, big john
Posts: 116 | From: louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

quote:
Originally posted by bigjohnmissalot:
trad-bo-hunt 1965, we are waiting on the report ( with pics of course) thanks, big john

Rich just email me about 10 more days.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
(Mark Twain)

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©