3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Christmas Giveaway from Russell Outdoor Guides (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Christmas Giveaway from Russell Outdoor Guides
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit late with this but let's GIVE AWAY an adventure for Christmas!

As many of you know, we off a wide variety of outdoor adventures from alligator to zebra (literally). We wanted to do a giveaway that would appeal to a wide variety of Tradgang members so the winner will be able to pick from ONE of these Georgia hunt options options.

To enter: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST and then post "I want to go". The winner will be chosen in a random drawing from the number on your post. Even if you have won one of our past Christmas giveaway hunts - please enter again!

All trips are for one day. Winner can choose one of the following:

Deer/goose hunt- Fall 2018
Deer/ Bass fishing- Fall 2018
Turkey- Striped Bass- Spring 2018
Hog/Bass fishing- Spring 2018
Deer/Predator hunt- Fall 2018
Turkey/Bowfishing trip- Spring 2018
Flyfishing- Shell-cracker, bluegill, bass- Spring 2018

Please read the following closely to fully understand the offering ...
Giveaway is for a one day adventure.
Drawing will be held January 2, 2018.
Winner must schedule trip in January 2018
Hunt is non-transferable.
Depending on hunt chosen and location, lodging may be the responsibility of the winner.
We can supply any gear needed except personal hunting bow. We do have all the fishing gear, bowfishing bows and waterfowl guns.
All hunts are Tradbow only unless there are waterfowl in the
equation.

Please visit our website for more information on the hunts offered here. www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Thanks to all the Tradgang guys that have hunted with us in the past and we look forward to hunting with more of you this year! Merry Christmas.

-
 -
 -
 -  -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 24, 2017, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Bowhunter4life ]

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1080 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 709 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mec lineman
2017 Contributor
Member # 29030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mec lineman   Email mec lineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go

--------------------
"Pick a spot,now aim 6" lower!" Kota Killum, Tall Tines Stickflinger ,Omega Imperial & Ten Ring strings

Posts: 709 | From: southern virginia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LC
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LC   Email LC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go

--------------------
Most people get rich by making more money than they have needs, me, I just reduced my needs!

Posts: 1225 | From: Morgantown, WV | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1364 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2018
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go.

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4800 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I saw my pic up there! I had a blast on my striped fishing/bowfishing adventure with Jerry!!!!!

I can’t enter this one now, but none of you guys will regret it if you do, and get chosen!!! Good luck to all!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11891 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rollie
Contributor 2017
Member # 1359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rollie   Email Rollie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go
Posts: 232 | From: Powhatan ,Virginia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go!
Posts: 940 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silvertip73
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 25828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silvertip73   Email silvertip73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Want To Go.
Posts: 247 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
achigan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 39387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for achigan   Email achigan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go.

--------------------
PBS Associate
"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places. Indeed my heritage is beautiful to me."

Posts: 659 | From: Terre Haute, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shane H
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shane H   Email Shane H   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go!
Posts: 294 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dagwood64
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dagwood64   Email dagwood64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I want to go".

--------------------
DEER THE OTHER RED MEAT!

62" Sasquatch T/D Hybrid 47@28
64" Sasquatch T/D Static Tip RC 50@28
64" Samick Journey 45@28
Sirach 2:1-11

Posts: 1237 | From: Taylor,MI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt Green
Contributor 2017
Member # 12548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Green   Email Matt Green   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love the chance
Thx
Matt g

--------------------
"If God didn't make an outside, I wouldn't have fun." Summer - my 4 year old daughter

Posts: 284 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philbow
Member # 12936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philbow   Email Philbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go.
Posts: 10 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©