3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Merry Christmas Card - NOW with Video (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas Card - NOW with Video
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup it did.
Posts: 11551 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingnut
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wingnut   Author's Homepage   Email wingnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep it's a great ride. Had a '74 I bought new and later dropped a 302 v8 in. Family grew and I need to tow a trailer so I sold it. Still regret letting it go.

Mike

--------------------
www.dryadbows.com
www.dryadbows.com/helleknives/index.htm

http://www.facebook.com/dryadbows?ref=ts
TRADGANG Sponsor since day 1

Posts: 9366 | From: weatherford, texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zradix
Contributor 2014
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zradix   Author's Homepage   Email Zradix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Cruiser!
My best Bud and I made some memories in his that will never fade.

--------------------
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Posts: 6094 | From: Shelby, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

And yeah Mike I had to sell mine because I bought a bass boat back when I was 19 years old and it wouldn't stop too well in the rain however when I got older I had to have another one.... therefore I have this one.....

I also considered putting in a V8 but the more I considered it the more I wondered why would I?

I couldn't stop the thing the way it was... it goes wherever I pointed it... I just couldn't justify the cost or the need.....

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31248 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIM B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIM B   Email TIM B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a nice little bowhuntin rig!!! My bowhuntin rig is a 95 wrangler that I put a 6" lift on and some 33x12.5 on. Got tired of blood in the back so I got some 2" square tube steel and some expanded metal and welded up a deer hauling bumper for it - works great.
Tim B

Posts: 643 | From: MO | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©