3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Shan G. Mandrayar

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Christmas morning surprise

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas morning surprise
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my wife and I had decided not to get each other anything for Christmas. We usually just do something together afterwards instead of buy something. Well, she didn't keep her end of the deal and this is what I found on the counter this morning. I was surprised to say the least.

-

--------------------
Black Widow PCH V 56" 52@28
Maddog Prairie Predator 57" 45@28

Posts: 427 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome surprise [thumbsup] She done good [clapper]

Should be an enjoyable & inspiring read [campfire]

Posts: 940 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was a good girl.......Santa will make a note of that. [clapper]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15963 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful surprise...

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6661 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes an unexpected event turns out to be a good surprise. She made a good choice for you.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4891 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to read it. I'm in the middle of another really good book right now called "Cache Lake Country, Life in the North Woods". Check it out if you get the chance, I'm really enjoying it.

--------------------
Black Widow PCH V 56" 52@28
Maddog Prairie Predator 57" 45@28

Posts: 427 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reddogge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reddogge   Author's Homepage   Email reddogge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JakeD:
I can't wait to read it. I'm in the middle of another really good book right now called "Cache Lake Country, Life in the North Woods". Check it out if you get the chance, I'm really enjoying it.

Ironic. "Cache Lake Country" is a pretty obscure book and I bought it when I was into my hard core canoeing days in the early 80s.

--------------------
PBS Reg member 1973
Maryland Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA

Posts: 5032 | From: Finksburg, MD | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great minds do think alike. My wife gave me the same book for Christmas.
G

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 2082 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2018
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great read, you have a keeper.

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4811 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David McLendon
Contributor 2018
Member # 17606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David McLendon   Email David McLendon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good one.

--------------------
Lefties are the only ones who hold the bow in the right hand, and my fletching is about as left-wing as I get.

Posts: 825 | From: Oak Ridge, NC | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIM B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIM B   Email TIM B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Tim B

Posts: 645 | From: MO | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[jumper] [jumper] [jumper]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31252 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 29444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan   Email Duncan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also got a copy for Christmas. I am halfway through it already. Like Terry said in a previous post. Must take time to savor it.

--------------------
Member NCBA

Posts: 587 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your wife available? [readit] definitely a keeper. (both your wife and the book)

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17307 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Email hitman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been getting it for years and have enjoyed it immensely.Good job lady!

--------------------
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Samick Sage 62" 40#@28"
PSA Kingfisher RH 45#@28
Treadway longbow RH 60" 46#at 28"
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Posts: 1647 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©