3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » The Crooked Hat Chronicles from Barry Wensel (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Crooked Hat Chronicles from Barry Wensel
Bill Pfingsten
Member # 22479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Pfingsten   Email Bill Pfingsten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received Barry Wensel's new DVD in mail! I would have to say it was excellent. I'm glad he took the time to put it together. It is a great mixture of the past, educational, passed up shots, Kills and walk ups for whitetails. There might have been a miss or two as well but he might deny it :-) In addition, includes bear hunting, bowfishing, hogs, and with humor to boot.

It had me smiling and nodding in appreciation. Traditional bowhunters will appreciate this DVD. It's story time with Uncle Barry.

I attended two of his boot camps so this pulls things together nicely on DVD.

I highly recommend it.

Posts: 12 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stujay
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stujay   Email stujay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]
Posts: 2436 | From: Northern Idaho | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it.

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 11332 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bsv
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 25357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsv   Author's Homepage   Email bsv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where would I get a copy

--------------------
Black Widow saII 60in 57
Dave Johnson 66in 50@28
Tim Meigs 68in 63#@28
fox traditional 52@28
BBI self made

Posts: 796 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bsv
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 25357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsv   Author's Homepage   Email bsv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found it thanks

--------------------
Black Widow saII 60in 57
Dave Johnson 66in 50@28
Tim Meigs 68in 63#@28
fox traditional 52@28
BBI self made

Posts: 796 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok help me out with a link please

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2017
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to get it from Barry. There was already a thread with all the information a few lines below this one.

Click here for info

Posts: 6198 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Steve

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the nice comments. I believe it's being well received because it's honest reality. I tried to show a variety of bowhunting/shooting scenarios that highlight the decades which have brought us to where we are now. It shows our learning curve somewhat, yet illustrates the enjoyment and laughs we've all had these last fifty years or so. I think there's something of interest for about everyone.
I also wanted to mention we are presently right in the middle of revamping our brothersofthebow website, so I apologize for any inconvenience. If anyone would like to order a two-disc set (4 hours total) of the new DVD they can just email me at barrywensel@hotmail.com. They are $25. total with 1st, class S&H included. Check, M/O and Paypal.
Until then, thank you again and a very Happy New Year to all. BW

Posts: 1117 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got mine yesterday and have already watched the first disc and cannot wait to watch #2!!! Thanks Barry for a wonderful video!

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 709 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Covey   Email Covey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that email address work for your PayPal?
Posts: 1943 | From: South Central Indiana | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, barrywensel@hotmail.com bw
Posts: 1117 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year everyone! I just spent the last several hours watching these DVD's What a treat.....Thanks Berry!

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2481 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
Barry's address is on the Brother's of the Bow web site as well as his email address....just look under 'Boot Camp' and he has it posted.

CLICK HERE

Hope that further facilitates orders. [campfire]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31249 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Covey   Email Covey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent payment via PayPal, hope ya get it Barry cause I’m really look’n forward to 4 hours of awesomeness!
Posts: 1943 | From: South Central Indiana | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©