3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Shan G. Mandrayar

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Christmas Giveaway Results- Russell Outdoor Guides (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Christmas Giveaway Results- Russell Outdoor Guides
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to announce the winner of our Christmas Giveaway Trip on this clean thread so it would be easy for everyone to find.

Congratulations to Trad Gang member "yard dog" (Michael) for winning the trip. Michael please contact me and let's get a plan!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Jerry

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1080 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mec lineman
2017 Contributor
Member # 29030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mec lineman   Email mec lineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Michael! Thanks Jerry for a most generous opportunity.

--------------------
"Pick a spot,now aim 6" lower!" Kota Killum, Tall Tines Stickflinger ,Omega Imperial & Ten Ring strings

Posts: 710 | From: southern virginia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockrsblur
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 35720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockrsblur   Email Sockrsblur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Michael!
Thank you for the chance Jerry!
[campfire]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
"Hunt Hard!" Uncle Bud
PBS Member

Posts: 2186 | From: NY | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAZ   Email KAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sockrsblur:
Congratulations Michael!
Thank you for the chance Jerry!
[campfire]

x3
Posts: 940 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Michael!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17304 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2018
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, yard dog and thank you Jerry for the generous offer!

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4810 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TSHOOTER
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TSHOOTER   Author's Homepage   Email TSHOOTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wooddamon1:
Congrats, yard dog and thank you Jerry for the generous offer!

[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life. (1 John 5:12)

PBS
TGMM Family of the Bow
P&Y
Comptons

Posts: 648 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mike!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4066 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Armstrong
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 38670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Armstrong   Email Robert Armstrong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congats should be fun
Posts: 369 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fmscan
Contributor 2016
Member # 29411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fmscan   Email fmscan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry, thank you and Congratulations to Mike, let us know what you choose.
Posts: 1235 | From: Skaneateles, NY | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yard dog
Member # 46815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yard dog   Email yard dog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much !!! I am shocked and honored to be drawn for this... You are very generous.... I will be in touch !!! Thank you again !!!! I just worked 12 hrs, starting out at minus 16 degrees... and I work outside all day... and came home to this wonderful news .. words really cannot describe....
Posts: 27 | From: indiana | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and thanks for the generous chance. Enjoy the hunt.

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 3115 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dixiearcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dixiearcher   Email dixiearcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Gotta post pics of your trip!

--------------------
Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe...

Posts: 325 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mj seratt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mj seratt   Email mj seratt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Michael! And Thank You, Jerry.

Murray

--------------------
mjseratt

Posts: 207 | From: bartlett, tn | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yard dog
Member # 46815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yard dog   Email yard dog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will get ahold of you soon, Jerry.. workin crazy hours here and below zero temps wearin me down... lol...
Posts: 27 | From: indiana | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©