3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Javalina Hunt (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Javalina Hunt
twitchstick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twitchstick   Email twitchstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This last week a was able to take some much needed time off and do some hunting in Arizona. I went down with a good friend to hunt and spend time with my brother. It took a lot of boot work and plenty of time behind glass but was able to bring home a few steaks.

Posts: 3041 | From: utah | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RedRidge
Contributor 2018
Member # 39216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedRidge   Email RedRidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! I have been meaning to try my hand at this being so close to Javy territory.
Posts: 182 | From: West Texas | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twitchstick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twitchstick   Email twitchstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3041 | From: utah | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Looks like you had a great trip. Were you hunting private or public land? I'm interested in doing something like that in the Tucson area if possible. Thanks for sharing. [campfire]
Posts: 4073 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool! congratulations

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1211 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twitchstick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19043

It was on public land Bill. I was just outside of Tucson.
trad_bowhunter1965
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trad_bowhunter1965   Email trad_bowhunter1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Javalina !

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Member
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
(Mark Twain)

Posts: 1674 | From: Northeastern CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been wanting to do that hunt , Congrats sir....

,,,Sam,,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2727 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Javelina are so much fun to hunt. This is the first year in four that I'm not chasing them.

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1362 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 26482

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etter   Email Etter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite! We went to 34a last year. Awesome awesome time!
Posts: 450 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!!

On my bucket list.

Am flying out to the valley of the sun on Wednesday.Plan to do some reconnasisance on this trip.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6655 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse Minish
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse Minish   Email Jesse Minish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 1283 | From: Priest River, Idaho | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fun to hunt. Congrats!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17299 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillip Fields
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip Fields   Email Phillip Fields   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, I'm heading down to South Texas the last of February to chase javelina and pigs.

--------------------
Keep em Sharp!

Posts: 349 | From: Virginia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stykshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stykshooter   Email stykshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool .... love hunting javie
Posts: 958 | From: Miami Beach / Houston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©