3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Shan G. Mandrayar

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Cabelas Wooltimate Windshear Clothing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cabelas Wooltimate Windshear Clothing
imbowhunt10
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbowhunt10   Email imbowhunt10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I jumped on the band wagon and ordered a jacket and a pair of pants at the half price offer. I think these will be an amazing addition to my hunting gear. The only problem I have is I ordered a size 34 pants and received a size 38. Just wondering if anyone also ordered the pants and had a size 34 or 36 and would like a little more room with a size 38. I just got mine yesterday, and still have the tags on them. These are the outfitters camo series. I would like to make a trade if you are interested. Thanks

--------------------
Everyday is a good day, just some better than others.

Posts: 497 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imbowhunt10
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbowhunt10   Email imbowhunt10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might be in the wrong forum, I moved it to clothing.

--------------------

Posts: 497 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mec lineman
2017 Contributor
Member # 29030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mec lineman   Email mec lineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call cabelas and let them know

--------------------
"Pick a spot,now aim 6" lower!" Kota Killum, Tall Tines Stickflinger ,Omega Imperial & Ten Ring strings

Posts: 710 | From: southern virginia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bear mike
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bear mike   Email bear mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good clothing Wooltimate with windshear is warm and quite I've had my stuff for about 5yrs and have zero complaints
Posts: 123 | From: White Pigeon Michigan | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, good clothing. I have 34 pants that are a little snug if I layer. 36 would probably be better but 38 too big. I agree to call Cabela's and get it resolved before you get them dirty

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17307 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love mine

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6287 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already had a jacket. It was too bulky for my liking, so I cut the left sleeve off and sewed it up nicely so it didn’t look to red-necky! I just bought the vest for $39 during this current sale. What a steal! I wanted the pants too, but they were already sold out of those. I’d just buy them from you except for the fact that I would be swimming in a 38, even over other layers!

Good luck finding a trade!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11894 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have the vest,coat, and pants and really like them. Feel bulky until you get them on and find they are quiet enough for hunting. The wind has canceled some hunts for me but no longer is a factor.

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 3115 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BUCKY
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCKY   Email BUCKY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just bought the vest $40!
Posts: 1307 | From: NEW JERSEY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mec lineman
2017 Contributor
Member # 29030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mec lineman   Email mec lineman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I paid 80 for my vest a month ago. Well worth it.

--------------------
"Pick a spot,now aim 6" lower!" Kota Killum, Tall Tines Stickflinger ,Omega Imperial & Ten Ring strings

Posts: 710 | From: southern virginia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BUCKY
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCKY   Email BUCKY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craig does the vest run true to size?
Posts: 1307 | From: NEW JERSEY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the jacket. Seems like good stuff.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1060 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recurve7
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recurve7   Email Recurve7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the coat, vest and bibs. I would buy them again!
Posts: 138 | From: Ky | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imbowhunt10
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9995

I agree I think it will be very good stuff. I still haven't found the pants in a smaller size, Cabelas say they are sold out for the year, and maybe forever. The 38 that I have are a little to large so I may end up having them altered some.

--------------------

arrow30
Contributor 2016
Member # 22657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrow30   Email arrow30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use a pair of suspenders with my pants. keeps them up.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~DON'T SECOND GUESS YOUR INSTINCT~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 1856 | From: st. louis county , missouri | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©