3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Show me your Big Jim Mountain Monarch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Show me your Big Jim Mountain Monarch
Hummer3T
Contributor 2015
Member # 34873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hummer3T   Email Hummer3T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see different wood types

--------------------
Life is about learning from your mistakes!

Chek-mate hunter I 62'/54lbs@28
Chek-mate hunter I 60'/49&42lbs@28
Samick Sage 62" 50lbs@28

Posts: 1264 | From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sticks. I just wonder how many Jim's made to date?
Posts: 2178 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenchymanny
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenchymanny   Email Frenchymanny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep an eye on this thread, I have one on the list [archer] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

F-Manny

--------------------
Coureur des Bois
Big Jim: Buffalo Bows 62" 60@27 & 65@27 ThunderChilds 56" 62@27 & 62@27 Desert BigHorn 59@27
ML, Shrew &TC Knives
With a sturdy bow, a true shaft, and a stout heart, we journey forth in
search of adventure.

Dr. Saxton Pope

Posts: 2840 | From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am also, anxious to view pics.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6655 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT
Posts: 2178 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a killer one if someone could just post pictures for me somehow! Mine is California buckeye burl impregnated blue resin and springbok beavertailgrip 2 PC! It was the bow I won in the st.jude auction...by the way this bow shoots incredibly. If you are hesitating at all. Don't. Get on the list! Jim has insane wood choices too.
Posts: 4147 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matty : send them to me and I will post for you , Drew

hunt2udrp@aol.com

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possum head if you get on Big Jim's list now it would give you a little while to save your pennies...just saying [goldtooth]

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4066 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nole
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nole   Email Nole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that Buckeye Burl looks pretty awesome. I was at Jim's the other day and he showed me a few in the spray booth that looked amazing. I am on the list for a Mountain Monarch and cannot wait. Jim had a used left handed bow that a friend of mine picked up from him today and I watched him shoot earlier this afternoon and no doubt Quiet, Quick and Fast! I was amazed at how Quiet the bow was.
Posts: 168 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only shot one, but it was a great Shooting Bows.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17299 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Matt's bow

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©