3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Roger Rothhaar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Roger Rothhaar
recurve3
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recurve3   Email recurve3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences to Ryan and the rest of the family.

--------------------
Tom

Posts: 204 | From: Chatham, Illinois | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillip Fields
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip Fields   Email Phillip Fields   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP sir.

--------------------
Keep em Sharp!

Posts: 352 | From: Virginia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sorry, he will be missed, prayers for family
Posts: 1309 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
non-typical
Contributor 2017
Member # 160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for non-typical   Email non-typical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very sad news. Prayers for his family.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1282 | From: New Franklin, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gods speed.

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5347 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is terrible news. Roger was truly a legend among us and will be deeply missed.
My condolences to Ryan and the entire family.

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10450 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpkin the Dwarf
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpkin the Dwarf   Email Trumpkin the Dwarf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences to the family. This is sad news.

--------------------
Malachi C.

"Scar" (retired) Toelke Whip 62" ~70# @ 33"
Unnamed Toelke SS 64" 64# @ 33"

Posts: 1091 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnV   Email JohnV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan, your pop was a good guy. Sorry for your loss.

--------------------
Proud Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 471 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bear mike
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bear mike   Email bear mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible news
Posts: 129 | From: White Pigeon Michigan | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed, rest in peace Roger.

[pray]

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1525 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYoung
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYoung   Email MYoung   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading his writings in study hall when I was in high school in the early 80's and I was supposed to be reading other things. He made a difference.

--------------------
Get er dun

Posts: 168 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herdbull
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herdbull   Email Herdbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger was a good guy. I remember him in our basement looking at sheds we found. I was in my 20s. Very cool. Here is link to an interview Gene did of Roger. Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxrdgJTQ6E

Posts: 1656 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herdbull
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herdbull   Email Herdbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger was a good guy. I remember him in our basement looking at sheds we found. I was in my 20s. Very cool. Here is link to an interview Gene did of Roger. Peace. Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxrdgJTQ6E [/qb][/QUOTE]

Posts: 1656 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brock
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock   Email Brock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad day...met Roger and his oldest son, Ron, at bear camp at Walters Wilderness Camp back around 1997. What a surprise to find he was there and so approachable. That time in bear camp was filled with stories, shooting help, and just laughing and talking about life. RIP Roger...and God Bless Ron and Ryan and family.

--------------------
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Posts: 1783 | From: Charleston, South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear. Prayers.....

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 12396 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©