3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Best place to live for archers? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Best place to live for archers?
Todd Cook
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Cook   Email Todd Cook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go with GA also. I've hunted many different states, and the Midwest whitetail hunting is better, but also more limited. We have lots of deer and hogs, plenty of turkeys, bear, gators, bowfishing, small game aplenty. Long seasons, mild weather, several trad only clubs,etc. Our terrain varies from very steep in the northern mountains to just about flat in lots of south Ga. Hogs are year round. But we don't have elk. I do miss hunting those critters.
Posts: 285 | From: Cartersville GA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreyGoose
2017 Contributor
Member # 33491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGoose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say the SE USA generally. Can shoot outdoors most of the year, lots of hunting opportunities from whitetails, to small game, varmints, and bowfishing. Plus pigs, though I never have pursued them myself.

--------------------
Jim

Posts: 793 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyguysc
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyguysc   Email flyguysc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that it's where you are. Most place (Greener on the other side)nice to visit but there's no place like home. That's why you live there.

--------------------
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Posts: 216 | From: Beaufort ,sc | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BWallace10327
Contributor 2018
Member # 15447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BWallace10327   Author's Homepage   Email BWallace10327   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4dogs couldn't have been more right.

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

Posts: 908 | From: Four Corner Area, Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catman1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catman1   Email catman1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go with Arkansas. I don't even have to drive anywhere, there are 6-14 in my back yard most times. Saves me a lot of windshield time. the season last from Sept. 23 thru Feb. 28 after Dec it's bucks only for me the does have been road and pregnant so I don't want to stick one after Dec.

--------------------
Odds are with the prepared..

Posts: 105 | From: AR | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©