3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Blind Hog..... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blind Hog.....
Joe2Crow
2017 Contributor
Member # 3332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe2Crow   Email Joe2Crow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice deer, especially this late in the season. And a great shot! I've seen too many of your posts like this for it to be luck. You're a flat out killer. Congrats.
Posts: 432 | From: NE Maryland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basinboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basinboy   Email Basinboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarrinG:
Wow! Nice!!

Hard for me to imagine still finding oaks dropping mast in January/February, and season still open! Must be a nice LA thing! Congrats!

Did you happen to have your video camera along? I've enjoyed your other videos much Did you happen to have your video camera along? I've enjoyed your other videos much.

No Sir I haven’t been bringing my camera at all deer hunting the last couple seasons. Just got to be too much for me to try to be camera man and shooter lol
What once came so easily, wasn’t so easy anymore......
I might drag it with me next weekend to try to get one on video

--------------------
Palmer Longbow 47#@26" 62" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 52@26" 58" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 46#@26" 60" amo

Posts: 1314 | From: South Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scbowhnter
SPONSOR
Member # 18318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scbowhnter   Author's Homepage   Email scbowhnter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool and congrats!

--------------------
CJ

www.montanadecoy.com

Posts: 315 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TREESLEEPER
Member # 19961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TREESLEEPER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice buck Corey! Thanks for sharing. I too like the picture in the pirogue.
Posts: 82 | From: CARENCRO, LOUISIANA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonebuster
Contributor 2011
Member # 11593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonebuster   Author's Homepage   Email Bonebuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, it`s meant to be and sometimes not.

This is a great example of what Mike Mitten always says..."measure success in proportion to your effort".

I`m sure there are spots you can hunt with less effort...but what would be the point in that!

Well done, and many happy returns of the day!

Posts: 3500 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©