3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Winter blues....pics added (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Winter blues....pics added
Jeff D. Holchin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff D. Holchin   Email Jeff D. Holchin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elksong, your photos are always good and never disappoint. Sorry that you have the blues. Next year, consider joining the PBS membership hog hunt that I host in coastal GA, which we just completed (pics and stories are on the PBS FB page). Numerous TradGangers have been on this hunt. Somebody with your hunting and photography skills would really enjoy that hunt (plus the nice weather) and without the travel costs, it's an incredibly cheap hunt. We had two members from ID join us this year, and they loved it.

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 "Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me."

Proud PBS regular member - if you are a serious bowhunter, check us out at http://probow.discussion.community

Posts: 487 | From: Hickory, North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elksong   Email Elksong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monterey - could send you the info as to where that ram was when I took that pic, but he's not hanging around there now. You'd probably laugh when you punched in the numbers. This herd of sheep comes into town every year to rut. Then as soon as the rut is over they go back into the cliffs.

--------------------
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Posts: 1558 | From: Colorado | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elksong   Email Elksong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the invite Jeff - I wanted to go to the PBS in AZ for deer this year, but my money is really focused towards Africa. I don't really have the blues I guess, just a little bored at times! lol!

--------------------
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Posts: 1558 | From: Colorado | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

-
 -
 -

--------------------

ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sheep are just so cool.......

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 16014 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerry
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerry   Email kerry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of the sheep. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 161 | From: Ga. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DXH
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DXH   Email DXH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the bighorn sheep pics...I'd be dreaming of them...

--------------------
Ben Pearson Cougar 40#
PSE Black Hawk T/D 55#
Bamboo backed Osage Self bow 57#
Ivory Hunter 60#

Posts: 386 | From: Alabama | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

Well since these seem to be popular.....
 -
 -
 -
I really can not stand having to use a "third party" photo host. My images lose so much integrity.

--------------------

Hud
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hud   Author's Homepage   Email Hud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That one is definitely a monarch and he knows it.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2123 | From: Ridgefield, Wa. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©