3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Favorite bows/dream bows? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Favorite bows/dream bows?
Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love a jd berry special addition , quarter sawn purple plywood Lams with his balsa wood riser ! 😂

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 558 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
Contributor 2018
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been fortunate to have had and continue to have many different wonderful dreams.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6692 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biathlonman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biathlonman   Email Biathlonman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is without a doubt a Zipper Zipstick, I have 2 of them. A dream would be for Bill and Tom to come up with a good way to make them a 2 piece for traveling.
Posts: 3974 | From: Lexington, Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sixby
SPONSOR
Member # 14586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sixby   Email Sixby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a friend that had a dream bow wish. Finally he ordered it and although I had broken my neck in a ladder fall I finally conceded to build one last bow especially for him. We named the bow Omega. Both of us came up with the name and felt it was a really strange thing. I had one stipulation ., No time limit because I was really in bad shape. So after about six months I finally got her built and man it was one awsome bow. He got it and was happy as a lark. Shooting it in his house because it was hurricaning in Texas where he lived.
His wife called me several days after he got the bow and told me how well it pleased him but that he had gone to be with Jesus in the middle of the night.
I was really blessed in that he passed a happy man and think of it often and miss our conversations. True story and it was the last bow I built. RIP Lelon Willis
Buy your dream bow if you can and enjoy it .

God bless, Steve

--------------------
http://www.eaglewingarchery.itgo.com

Posts: 3325 | From: Medford, Oregon | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a good man Steve . Im still loveing my frontier 66 👍

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 558 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stagetek
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stagetek   Email stagetek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream bows have always been Bear S.K.'s, T/D's and Predators, and I have enough of both. I've never shot a Silvertip or Blacktail, I think I might be better off keeping it that way !
Posts: 1445 | From: Pewaukee, WI. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©