JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » HIGHLIGHTS 2015 » Another Doe Tag Filled!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Doe Tag Filled!
huskyarcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huskyarcher   Email huskyarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The title says it all! Went out this evening after the rain quit. Had a bunch of does coming into a stand, as well as two good bucks but I am out of buck tags so it was strictly does for me.

About 445, this young doe made her way in and after some time I finally got a good shot opportunity. I made the most of it, and with the perfect double lung hit she barely made it 50 yards. All of this was on film as Ethan and I are filming a little bit for an upcoming DVD. The two camera angles turned out great!

My buddy Tkm Antione (The Night Stalker) brought his pup Ximo along on the short trail, and he did an excellent job. Hooves and blood were taken for more training, and of course the tender meat is going to be awesome as always.

Great evening in a tree! Two more doe tags to fill before a pig trip in two weeks, challenge accepted.

Equipment notes: #40 Omega Imperial (42@my 29"), GT Nugent 500s, Tusker Concordes up front.

Dalton

-

--------------------
------------
Dalton Lewis
PBS Associate Member
Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Posts: 1473 | From: Ashe County, North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go, Dalton!

Congrats,

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11890 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Dalton!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17297 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job, like the dog.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1060 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats sir...

,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2727 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©