Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Trinity Longbows
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Michael Arnette

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Prayers for a Bakers Dozen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prayers for a Bakers Dozen
Butch L
Contributor 2011
Member # 21370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Butch L   Author's Homepage   Email Butch L   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys- I haven't been around TG for a few weeks now, Holiday's, Family and Health. I've been having more pain and wonderful nerve sensations (Red Hot, Ice, Stabbing, Taser, etc) from the waist down (EVERYWHERE), so after a CT scan and myelogram (dye injected into the spinal canal) it seems that I need yet another surgery, Mt fourth Spinal Fusion, which will basically make my lumbar spine into one piece. As you can guess from the title this is my thirteenth back surgery. The lucky day is Feb 1st.

Please add my family and myself to your prayers. Thank you in advance.

Butch L

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 514 | From: Narragansett, RI | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for God's best

--------------------
Psalm 143:8 (NLT): "Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you."

Posts: 4017 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Rowland
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Rowland   Email Barry Rowland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you and yours Butch. I pray for you, the docs, and your family and for a speedy recovery brother!!

--------------------
Barry

Posts: 286 | From: PA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butch,

That is a rough row to hoe. I struggle with bone spurs and arthritis myself, but not at that level. There is always someone in worse situation that our own misery.

Prayers for God's will to be success this 13th time of surgery...and end to all those horrid pains, and a recovery that allows you peace and productivity, according to His perfect Will.

While you wait for that outcome in Faith, prayers for His Peace that passes understanding to be with you and your family.

Keep us updated thru your surgery and rehab, please.

Keep the Son in your eyes!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow
Sasquatch 60" T/D, R/D LB

Posts: 11966 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lunatic11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunatic11   Email lunatic11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for you Butch.
Posts: 343 | From: Nacogdoches,TX | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winterhawk1960
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winterhawk1960   Email Winterhawk1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers on the way....... [pray]

Winterhawk1960

--------------------
What if you woke up tomorrow, with only what you thanked God for today ???

Posts: 1913 | From: Parkersburg, West Virginia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fmscan
Contributor 2015
Member # 29411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fmscan   Email fmscan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butch, Very sorry... will pray that you get some relief.
Posts: 798 | From: Skaneateles, NY | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2015
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butch,

From your post it seems as though you already know what you are in for.

Best of luck. Prayers from NY. [pray]

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 12600 | From: Scotia, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stringstretcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stringstretcher   Author's Homepage   Email stringstretcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent. I hope you find comfort in this last surgery. Best of luck and keep us posted on how you are doing please.

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 2726 | From: virginia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nosight
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nosight   Email Nosight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers from here.....

--------------------
Remember...aim small miss small...

Posts: 653 | From: Buckly Washington | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shick
Contributor 2015
Member # 1088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shick   Email shick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butch, good luck. Prayers being offered.
Shick

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Posts: 1390 | From: Pa | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Right Wing
Contributor 2012
Member # 15458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Right Wing   Email Right Wing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers that your surgery is successful and you recovery quickly!
Posts: 74 | From: Providence, RI | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©