JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Lost my daughter, prayers please (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lost my daughter, prayers please
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers said for you and family.

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5325 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok bad news, my kidneys numbers have gotten real bad so surgery on Wednesday. Funeral postponed but I don't know if I can make it.

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5164 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galen, I'm praying for you, your family, and her.

Losing a child is a terrible thing, and when you are ill at same time, even more so.

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

kennysarchery.com

Posts: 11521 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shick
Contributor 2017
Member # 1088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shick   Email shick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galen, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers offered on your behalf.
Shick

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Posts: 1655 | From: Pa | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny I know you understand this helps me understand your loss of Ken.

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5164 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galen, I offer continued prayers for you physically, mentally, and spiritually. May you heal from within through God's grace. May God Bless you and your family.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1357 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear of your loss Galen. You and your family are in my prayers.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16678 | From: Pattersonville, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Hey brother​s they're done putting the tubes in my kidneys and I feel so much better already got them checking with the Dr and got permission to go to the archery shoot this weekend. Thanks for the prayers

--------------------

Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galen I am so sorry I haven't responded here lifting you and your family in prayer. I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said but please know I am lifting you and all your family up to "He" our Father who comforts us when we seem so low in the Valley of pain and sorrow.
Praying also your kidney's get strong brother.
In Jesus name I pray !

Posts: 4004 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are with you......... [pray] [pray] Be strong.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15410 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, God loves a gentle heart and you got that and I"m so glad to read your kidney issue is being addressed...

Go, enjoy, And drink lots of fluids in that dry heat! [Smile]

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13196 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Home from the hospital and feel pretty good. Since the kidney tubes are bypassing the bladder I should get a full night's sleep which I haven't had in months. The Dr gave me the go ahead to shoot in a 3D shoot Saturday so I'm excited to be well enough to do that. My daughter's funeral was postponed till June 2. Thanks for the prayers warrior brothers.

--------------------

Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the updated report being so positive...good for you...

Praises up! Prayers continue!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13196 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
Contributor 2017
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for your comfort, though we can't understand it, we know she is in HIS hands.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4597 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©