JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Prayer for one of our own here on T.G. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Prayer for one of our own here on T.G.
zarch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarch   Email zarch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray] [pray]
Posts: 301 | From: R.I. area | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there, done that! Once they let the air outa that bubble that holds inside, it came out like...nuttin!

After 24 yrs of marriage, she'll likely be gentle, as she won't want to hear for another 24 years how she beat you up if she don't! [Smile]

Keep the Son in your eyes, son!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13269 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going Thursday for the lumbar puncture. Hopefully this time they'll be successful getting some fluid. Doing it in the OR instead of bedside like last time.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3832 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying they are successful this time Fred!
I have been praying every morning for you and continue lifting you up buddy .
I know it is frustrating going back and forth and not being able to do as you normally do but this as you know needs to be done so you can have many more years with your family.
[pray]

Posts: 4056 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Procedure is scheduled for 7:30 am tomorrow.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3832 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, we'll have some good news sooner then later from and for ole Fred!

Been a trial hoss...

But that's what to expect from our "fallen" world...

Prayers up and KEEP the Son in your eyes!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13269 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Procedure went well, they were able to get the fluid they needed. They won't have the complete results til Monday so they sent me home. Neurosurgeon just called me to make sure I was feeling okay.

--------------------

Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get some rest now Fred and We will keep you in prayers for a "Good" report that all is ok.<')))><
Posts: 4056 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Like Keith says...It is in the Lord's hands as are you... His perfect will be done and our prayers are for a great report!

Rest in his GRACE, Fred!

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray] [pray] [pray]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5430 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
Contributor 2017
Member # 1321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Rowan   Email Danny Rowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord please place your healing hands on Fred and give him your healing breath and get him back in shape. Hang in there brother.

--------------------
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993

Posts: 7854 | From: Guam | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

I got another text from Fred yesterday while I was busy building a set for our V.B.S. at Church and he is having prostate surgery this Thursday .
I text him that I'll get him on our Church prayer chain as well and please if you all have a prayer chain can you put our good friend Fred Cioffi on yours? The more of us lifting him I'm sure God will hear us.
Fred "We" have your back as we gather and pray and as it is written "Where two or more are gathered in His name so He will be with us as well".
In Jesus name "We" pray!

1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Like Keefer says I am scheduled for prostate surgery this thursday provided the nuclear test this afternoon shows negative for any cancer in my bones. We are still getting more consults regarding the head issue which still has to be addressed, although we have 2 docs saying to redo MRI in 4-6 weeks and one saying while not an emergency it needs to come out even though they are not really sure what it is. Please if you can find the time say a prayer for me that this afternoons test is negative.

--------------------

BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen and praising God for the fact that it is His will you prosper and be in health as your soul prosper in the truth of His Word.

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5222 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Praise the Lord !! My scan today was clear, no cancer in my bones. Prostate surgery will go on as scheduled Thursday. There is still the issue of the growth in my head but no one can be sure what it is and only one of the 3 docs says no question he feels it should come out, but it's not without risk of loss of strength or use on my left side. The other 2 want to wait 4-6 weeks and redo the MRI. We are also going to get a couple more opinions

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©