JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Prayer for one of our own here on T.G. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Prayer for one of our own here on T.G.
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray] [pray]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2443 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord for good results on the scan you had yesterday Fred and I know it's a hard call to make on the head issue .
I thought about it last night and know this is a serious matter when something is on the brain .
As you said in your text to me "Do you wait for the other Dr's and see what they say" or just go with what the other Dr's have found and get it taken care of now?
I know we have some great Dr's and whatever you decide I pray God puts a peace in your heart and gives you the answer on which direction to pursue.
You are my friend Fred and one of the folks I truly like and met through just a pm here.
You treated me with kindness and even though we have never met in person we have been like close friends and I want you to know I cherish our friendship and my prayers are with you and I continue to pray for you "Brother"!
[pray]

Posts: 4109 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you most of the way Keef...but I'd say that it's too apparent that docs are just people, so getting confirming recommendations seem to be a good thing...even the bible suggests we get more then one opinion ...and there IS a reason docs call what they do a "practice"... [knothead] [saywhat] [bigsmyl]

Otherwise, an echo of all the warm wishes for a great outcome and peace that passes all understanding!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13328 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there Fred. I am pulling for you. I to am having Prostate surgery on Wednesday June 21st. Found cancer but my CT Scan and Bone scan both came thru normal. 12 weeks of radiation after the surgery. Will be praying for you. Philip
Posts: 692 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a text this morning from Fred right before he went in and a few hours later another around 12:53 that he is spending the night in the hospital and according to docs his prostate was "Huge" but all went well.
Praise be to God and praying you recover well Fred. [thumbsup] [pray]

Posts: 4109 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doc was in about an hour ago. He said the surgery went well. He is planning on cutting me loose sometime tomorrow and leaving the post op foley in til Monday. He did say the pressure in my bladder was low and it may take a while til I can void on my own but it will happen.

Philip hang tough and I will keep you in my prayers as well. I have a consult with another doc on June 22nd for the brain lesion.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3896 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the old saying went up home, "When it rains it pours!"

Good to hear some good news on your behalf...let's pray that continues!

Keep the Son in your eyes!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13328 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for all your prayers and support!

Prostate surgery was last Thursday and the foley came out this morning. I am able to void on my own and the doc has me on light duty until I see him the end of July. Now I can focus on my other health issue, the lesion in my head.i have an appointment this Thursday with a doctor down at memorial sloane Kettering hospital in NYC who specializes in this particular area of the brain.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3896 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Congratulations on the surgery outcome...now to get you thru the next level of hoops!

Keep the Son in your eyes! [Smile]

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Fred that is great news and I know you must feel 100% better being able to "Go" on your own ?
Sorry I didn't text you right back today I had black oil base paint on my hands at work and didn't want to smear it on my phone lol.
I'll be up to Church every night this week "Smoking" up the Church with the smoke pipe I showed you the other night.I had a little kid come in and looking at the set on the stage and he had no clue I was standing in the Baptism pool looking through the fan trying to make it turn very slow.
I hit the Fogger and blew a big Puff of smoke through that stove pipe and I said with a deep voice 'HEY LITTLE BOY COME TO THE OZ" like on the Wizard of Oz and He said something and I said "SILENCE" Well he turned 180 hit the after burners on and screamed like a girl and brought his MaMa back.
She said Mr. Oz you need not scare my little boy and I said 'HUSH YOUR MOUTH WOMEN WHEN TALKING TO THE OZ" It was a Kodak moment and I laughed so hard. [laughing] Man I love to torment kids.

GRAYBEARD
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, Fred, the fun never stops with you!
Glad things went and praying for good news on your noggin!
Keefer I would have never guessed you as such a tormentor!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4686 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Keefer, You're lucky mama didn't open a can of Whoop A$$ on you for tormenting her little one....lol.

Thanks, Jed!

--------------------

Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fred glad things went well on the surgery. Now we just have to hang in there and hope the other goes well. Still praying for you and Keefer. Philip
Posts: 692 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Thanks Philip. Keeping you in my prayers as well. Good luck next week!!

--------------------

Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Fred,

If I read his first post correctly, he goes under the Anesthesia tomorrow, Wed, June 21st...then the 12 weeks of radiation...

Regardless, Lord knows the need and the hairs on our head...

Bestest doctor of all is the Lord our Father!

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©