JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Requesting your prayers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Requesting your prayers
Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and am having surgery on Wednesday June 21st followed by 12 weeks of radiation. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Thanks Philip
Posts: 692 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We sure will keep you in our prayers Philip.
Praying you do well during the radiation treatments and the Lord be with you and your family as you go through this .In Jesus name I pray!

Posts: 4109 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2443 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5254 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude,

Skeleton in a lot of us boy's closets... I've had BPH for, well, close to 30 years!

Oye...

Some recommend the robotic surgery, others not so much... Whatever.

Prayers for you to rest well in God's arms thru this and know His will is perfect.

Peace.

Keep the Son in your eyes!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13328 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott E. Thomas
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott E. Thomas   Email Scott E. Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent from Pa. God bless, Scott.

--------------------
Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self. Charles Spurgeon

Posts: 446 | From: Schuylkill Co. Pa. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that all goes well with your surgery. Fred

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3896 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lifting you up on this end brother...
Posts: 2294 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We gotcha Philip! Go in full speed and keep the hammer down!! Time to kick some butt.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4686 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We still got you in our Prayers Phillip [pray]
Posts: 4109 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick update. Was supposed to go home the day after surgery but they kept me instead. Really glad they did because I had a rough night last night Thanks so much for your prayers. It is very comforting to know others are praying for you. Philip
Posts: 692 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are here for you Philip. Are you home now? My prostate surgery was a week ago yesterday and My doc has me on light duty til the end of June and said it could take 3 months or more to heal. Just take it slow and one day at a time.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3896 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

No Fred I am still In the Hospital. besides the cathatatier I have drain tubeL I will be here until that clears up. Have you found out anything on the brain leason or whatever is causing this. Hang in there. I told my wife I was concerned about my surgery and found out you were getting a double whammy. It is sometimes hard but I have never seen a time that the Lord's Will wasnt. revealed in one way or another. Philip
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some fly thru prostate surgery, some take time.

Continuing to offer prayers for full recovery and reinstatement of health, according to His Will!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13328 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Philip, We had a consultation yesterday at a renowned cancer hospital in NYC and another this morning at another NYC hospital. The consensus of opinion with 6 out of 7 docs is that it is not clear what this thing is and that irs very small and that they would all wait til September to have another MRI to see if it changed in any way. Obviously if I start having any neuro issues then we'd have to do it sooner or possibly have to go in to remove it but I'm praying it doesn't come to that.
Feel better and like I said take it slow. You are in my prayers.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©