JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Please pray for our Country!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please pray for our Country!
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The United States of America is one of the best Country's to live in and I am seeing it and many other's see it is really falling apart.
We and I mean including myself have turned our backs on letting so much evil prevail.
We need to Pray to God our Creator Alpha and Omega the First and The Last to forgive us and maybe He will hear our prayers.There is a song that was written by John Mark Hall from Casting Crowns called "While You were Sleeping" and if you do a search I ask you to just listen to the whole song while you Pray. Are we a Nation who doesn't think we need God anymore? Are we a Nation sleeping?
I would like to see this country turn from our evil ways.
Please pray for us to come back to being "One Nation under God" and remember The Bride Groom Is coming to take His Bride away and pray you are awake! Amen

Posts: 4085 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray] Always

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2417 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Stevens
Contributor 2017
Member # 46386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Stevens   Email Rick Stevens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
🙏
Posts: 23 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©