JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Prayer For Me (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Prayer For Me
The Nocking Point
SPONSOR
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nocking Point   Author's Homepage   Email The Nocking Point   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood work showed improvement so Doctor thinks chemo has started working.Blood work on Wed and last chemo on Thur.
Terry

--------------------
The Nocking Point
Like us on Facebook
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member

Posts: 2729 | From: Log cabin in Osage county Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now...

There is a Christmas Present for sure...

Excellent... headed in the right direction there, Terry....

Merry Christmas!!!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13360 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Nocking Point
SPONSOR
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nocking Point   Author's Homepage   Email The Nocking Point   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood test showed tremendous improvement,last chemo this morning.Think I will be in the woods with longbow in hand this weekend!
Terry

--------------------
The Nocking Point
Like us on Facebook

Posts: 2729 | From: Log cabin in Osage county Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great to hear that you are doing better. We will look forward to more good news.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4888 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!!
Posts: 2428 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Butch Speer
Contributor 2014
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Butch Speer   Email Butch Speer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for you Terry. Glad to hear you're doing better.

--------------------
God Bless

Butch

Leon Stewart LS 60"50@27
Howatt High-Speed 58" 50@28
Shakespeare Necedah 58" 45@28
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Posts: 1156 | From: St. Clair, Mo. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers will continue. We want you around for a long, long time.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4888 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, Hope you are making progress. Prayers continue.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4725 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Nocking Point
SPONSOR
Member # 26001

Bloodwork was not good yesterday,back in this morning for more chemo.Last night at church was aointed with oil and the elders laid hands and prayed as the Bible says.
Terry

--------------------
The Nocking Point
Like us on Facebook

Craig Schoneberg
Contributor 2015
Member # 8539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Schoneberg   Email Craig Schoneberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,
Don't like seeing that . . . know you and Sheila are in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Nebraska Bowhunters Association Life Member
Nebraska Traditional Archers Life Member
Colorado Traditional Archers Society

Posts: 539 | From: Grand Island, Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Folts
Contributor 2017
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Folts   Email T Folts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer's for healing.

--------------------
US ARMY 1984-1988

Posts: 2340 | From: Fowlerville,MI | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nek4me
Contributor 2017
Member # 44724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nek4me   Email nek4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,
Hope you are doing better.

I'm a universal blood type for platelet donation and your story has got me thinking it's time to get on a regular donation schedule.

Posts: 262 | From: MA and Northeast VT | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers on high.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1406 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Nocking Point
SPONSOR
Member # 26001

Platelets down again,last chemo next week and spleen removal on Jan 29.Had to have some vaccinations this morning and was told one in a million has a reaction,guess what?reckon I am special since I had one.Over it now and heading out with longbow and backquiver of wood arrows for last weekend with middle son Trent!
Terry

--------------------
The Nocking Point
Like us on Facebook

Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping you in my prayers Terry and for the healing touch of our Father to turn this back around and the platelet numbers where they should be at.
Also praying for Him to guide the Dr's hands as they perform surgery on the 29th on the removal of your spleen in Jesus name I pray with all our Prayer Warriors as well!

Posts: 4154 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©