JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Little 6 year old Darci is getting a thumb please pray (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Little 6 year old Darci is getting a thumb please pray
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be praying up a storm on Friday, Keef!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13360 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here brother !

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3952 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow's the day, prayer warriors! I'm getting mine in early to avoid the Christmas rush!

Nice that Darci is not as anxious as the parents (or us?) ...to have the peace and faith of a child...

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13360 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is the day everyone that Darci will get her thumb procedure and the operation should take place at around 10:00 a.m. and be about a 3 or 4 hour operation.

My wife is going to be with her while I am at work for today and tending to our other two young daughters when I get home.

We don't have a lot of family members who are retired or grandparents that can jump in to help so I can be with my wife and Darci and that weigh's heavy on my heart this morning!

I need to tend to them and my wife knowing how to drive in the city and understands all the medical stuff she is going and staying the night!

I have a good wife and a great mother to these girls and I thank God for her and all she does !

I also thank you all and as soon as I hear word and get home here I'll post how things are going!

God bless each of you and Lord I lift our little Darci up to you as you guide the hands to perform this procedure so one of your little lambs can do even more with her hands you created her with. Please be with my wife as well as she travels and give her peace .
Please be with Darci and keep her pain minimal .

I ask all this in your perfect Son's name Jesus! [pray]

Posts: 4154 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Indeed, li'l Brother, you done good on the mate and chilluns choices! Prayers will continue all day! Keep us posted

Keep the Son in your eyes!

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for Darci, and for your entire family. Rally around boys and girls. Let's up these prayers for her. May God Bless her.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1406 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2481 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Pappa likely spent all his free time at the hospital...I was lucky to get a quick text and a picture of the "China Doll" with the new digit location and a quick note that said the xrays of the work looked good!

Last pic was of Wee Darci smiling like a Cheshire cat! Be a while for recovery I'm sure but what a Christmas present for the Keifer family!

Thank you, Jesus!!!

PS: Don't ask how I did this but I THINK I GOT the pic off text to my computer to imagur...
 -

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

A bit harder to stomach so don't look if you're squeemish..

God has indeed embodied talent in today's surgeons...

-

There was a ditty when I was growing up about "Babby got a new pair of shoes"... in this sitution, "Baby got a brand new thumb!" [thumbsup] [pray]

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful little Angel. Prayers for no pain and rapid healing.
Posts: 716 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

She's home...Got one last text from Keef..said Darci had some reaction to one of the elements in her anesthesia and it can be totally fatal, called
"steel jaw" or something and they got it reversed by her teeth and jaw are quite sore...

Seems like the LORD stood in the gap for her. Prayers that continues thru rehab!

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

1/4 away
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got this pic this evening from Keefer  -

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3952 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God everything went well and she is Home !

Thanks to all you dedicated prayer warriors who lifted up our Darci girl during her surgery and there was a hick up on the anesthesia that gave her a Masseter spasm where her jaws locked up and they couldn't pry them open from a anesthesia called Succinylcholine and can be Fatal but our Lord was there no doubt and guided the anesthesia folks on a reversal and got her back on track so to speak.

She has a sore jaw and teeth hurt a bit but this morning I am playing Daddy nurse and she is on her second cup of shaved ice with flavor !

She is doing "GREAT" might I ad and sweet as can be !

Sorry I have been trying to post an update but Friday our middle daughter (Kaci) somehow posted a video of herself on YouTube and in the process our email account on our home PC got messed up and I couldn't get on here with out my password which gives me a fit whenever I get logged off?

Lucky for me my wife loaned me this hand held devise and Ishe was able to log me on it somehow?

Thanks to Doc and Fred for putting up some pictures for me and this is True friendship having friends and "Brothers" of the same faith in Christ Jesus and as our Darci will soon be able to do for the first time in her life she and I give you a 👍

Posts: 4154 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Password? Yikes... That's rough when that happens...

Glad Fred put up the latest pic...took me forever to send that other'n to myself from my phone and then edit it and add to IMagur...

YIKES! Kaci is posting vids to utube! Kids! I couldn't do that to save my life!

I heard it said, that the reason Anesthesiologist get paid so much, is that they "ALMOST" make you dead, then bring you back! [scared]

Whatever they earn is fine with me. [Eek!] [saywhat]

Long ago I saw a list of what they gave me the first operation I had (due to a bunch of allergies we weren't sure)...and the list of items were ALL "deadly" stuff!

Good gracious!

Again, prayers of thanksgiving to our Lord for her safety, and for great things to come!!

[Not Worthy]

Merry Christmas

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17299 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©