JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Little 6 year old Darci is getting a thumb please pray (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Little 6 year old Darci is getting a thumb please pray
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise be to our Lord and Savior and what a gift He gave!

We can Never out give His Love and He surely was there for our Darci girl!

We finally got our PC back to working order and I can log on here now to give an update on Darci!

If you could of seen her excitement on Christmas morning and just amazes me how she opened most her presents all by herself while wearing a cast ! Truly a Miracle to see how well she is doing after her Friday operation!

We had to keep sitting her in the recliner and prop her arm up cause she started a little swelling by letting her left arm droop down so today I have to try to install velcro in her arm sling so she keeps it up some due to sliding out so much.
I tried duct tape but my wife thought it was "tacky" but it did help me 32 years ago when my co workers wanted to actually see my hand with 8 pins holding it on and having a little too much of that liquid spirits in me at my work place Christmas party !
Several of my coworkers had helped me tape my bandages back on and duct tape was a good fix lol! [Roll Eyes]

This little girl is doing so well and we Thank You all for those continued prayers!

Posts: 4154 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that your family has had a most blessed Christmas. We will continue to pray that her recovery will be quick and complete.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4889 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradgreenhorn
Contributor 2018
Member # 8974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradgreenhorn   Email tradgreenhorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for the whole family. From Michigan
Posts: 391 | From: michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just giving an update to the "Prayer and Praise" warriors here that little Darci is doing just fine!
She has been in no pain what so ever and wiggling her fingers which were swelled a little and bruised at first when the Dr. worked the joints in her hand while she was getting her first digit moved to the thumb position.

What an Awesome God we have for giving the Dr.s the steady hands to perform His work!
God is good all the time and thank you all for continued prayers.
She will get the cast cut off and pin removed on Feb.2nd on a Friday Lord willing.
So please keep her in your daily prayers if you will and as always God Bless each one of you as well.
Keefer <')))><

Posts: 4154 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been wondering, but at my age, I try to not wander far so I can find my way home! [Smile]

Good to read, Peanut is doing well! Be looking to hear more next month...

Prayers continue!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13360 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickLB
Member # 46964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RickLB   Email RickLB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers
Posts: 21 | From: SC | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©