JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » HIGHLIGHTS 2017 » Arkansas Doe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Arkansas Doe
bowhawk archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhawk archer   Email bowhawk archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your doe.
Posts: 491 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great deer! What model Simmons were you shooting?

I shoot the Tiger sharks, and they will unzip a critter.

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4063 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redwolfarcher
Member # 37180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redwolfarcher   Email redwolfarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
South MS Bowhunter, I shoot the Tiger Sharks as well. I had the bleeder blades in as well. I'm about to order some more. Do you use the bleeder blades? I'm considering not using them next time, I don't know.
Posts: 11 | From: arkansas | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent...congrats!

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6652 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Flanrey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Flanrey   Email David Flanrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noah was really jacked up about this doe. He has taken many deer with bow ann arrow but has had a few bad experiences the last year or two with very little blood to follow after his shot. He was really happy with the shot and the damage the head caused. A good quick kill. Made dad proud too.

Dad

Good looking bow too. Hahahaha!

Posts: 872 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noah,

I haven't tried the bleeder so don't know how much more damage they will induces. But the last 3 deer I've shots have all been what normally with other heads would be a flesh wound.

The Tiger Shark turned to slices across the deer necks into dead deer with lots of blood.

And one doe that wheeled at the shot ended up shot low in the paunch. The shark unzipped her for about a 12" to 14" across the paunch emptying her lower end into a pile.

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4063 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDann
Contributor 2017
Member # 9875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDann   Email BDann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!
Posts: 1192 | From: Kingwood, Texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©