3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO PBS 2017 BIDDING FORUM 3.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017 » PBS 2017 LISTING FORUM » Autographed Sports Paraphernelia - 3

Author Topic: Autographed Sports Paraphernelia - 3
Jesse Minish
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9511

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jesse Minish   Email Jesse Minish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bruce Sutter- Baseball Hall of Fame inducted in 2006
National League Cy Young Award winner 1979
Primary Teams- Cubs; St. Louis and Atlanta
Considered one of the top relief pitchers ever
Won the World Series for St. Louis in 1982 (I hunted with him in '92 at a private hunting club I did some consulting work for)
Greg Olson- Catcher for Minnesota Twins and Atlanta Braves 1989-1993. He had his picture on the cover of Sport Illustrated the year I hunted with him and signed that for me also but I lost it in our fire in '99. It was a neat photo of him completely upside down while trying to tag a runner at home plate.
Wade Boggs- He's a Hall of Famer and multiple time league batting champion, played 3rd. base for Boston Red Sox.
Donated by Barry Wensel.
 -
 -
 -

[ November 16, 2017, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

Posts: 1283 | From: Priest River, Idaho | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©