3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017 » PBS 2017 BIDDING FORUM 1 » Wild Pigs of the United States - 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wild Pigs of the United States - 1
matt schuster
Member # 321

Icon 7 posted      Profile for matt schuster   Email matt schuster       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you don't get pigs, you get this book, which was published by UGA and is an excellent resource for dedicated pig hunters. Donated by Cliff Huntington.

-

[ November 16, 2017, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

Posts: 699 | From: atlanta,ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keng
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 40816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keng   Email keng   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$20
Posts: 44 | From: pa | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquid Amber
Contributor 2015 - Assoc Sponsor
Member # 845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liquid Amber   Email Liquid Amber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be out of town the next three weeks, hunting, fishing and spending Thanksgiving with family. The week after Thanksgiving I'll be out of cell or wifi. I will take care of the shipping and handling costs, but it will be three weeks. Thanks, Cliff Huntington
Posts: 921 | From: Ruston, LA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$25

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5332 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt schuster
Member # 321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matt schuster   Email matt schuster       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jcar315:
$25

Posts: 699 | From: atlanta,ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
paid

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31126 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©