Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Dark Continent » Australian Experience. Photo Essay (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Australian Experience. Photo Essay
Froggy
Contributor 2014
Member # 14812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Froggy   Email Froggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy,

Goodness... I sure do love your threads, pics are always top notch. And you are leading a dreamed life.....Congrats !!! Glad the Kanati is agreeing with you, sure are great bows.

PS..Quickly becoming one of my heroe's [campfire]

Froggy

--------------------
TGMM >>>>---------> Family of the bow

Posts: 4428 | From: Athens, Georgia | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's all I got for you. Just Wow! [thumbsup]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5831 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics,Andy. One day I'll join you.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9123 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the respite from the everyday grind Andy.........

Your adventures warm the soul of this old hunter [Smile]

[campfire]

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is AWESOME Andy. I wish i could shoot enough bow and come back over there for a buffalo hunt. Next time you see Mick, tell him Bisch said hello!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11722 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hummer3T
Contributor 2015
Member # 34873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hummer3T   Email Hummer3T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice, thanks for sharing

--------------------
Life is about learning from your mistakes!

Chek-mate hunter I 62'/54lbs@28
Chek-mate hunter I 60'/49&42lbs@28
Samick Sage 62" 50lbs@28

Posts: 1255 | From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LEOPARD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEOPARD   Author's Homepage   Email LEOPARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread, bro. Definitely brings back the senses and memories for those that have had the privilege of roaming those wilds with you! [campfire]

--------------------
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Posts: 1522 | From: Zimbo in UK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DesertDude
2017 Contributor
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pic's Andy

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Posts: 3543 | From: San Diego California | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amar911
Contributor 2013
Member # 15808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amar911   Email amar911   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have brought back some great memories, Andy. I can't say I have ever enjoyed hunting any more than I did on the trips there to Oz with you. It hurts me terribly to have the hunting area wiped out of buffs just to feed household pets. I knew it was going to happen, but the loss is depressing. I'm glad I had two fantastic hunts on that old cattle station before the slaughter. Every few days I re-live in my mind the walking and glassing, or the stalks you and I did, and I savor the memories of the shots when we got them. And there were the afternoons of fishing for barramundi in the croc infested pool or of relaxing in the swimming hole with the heated waterfall. As the saying goes, "Thanks for the memories." Those experiences were the stuff life is built on. Hope you make it back to Oklahoma soon so we can hunt deer and turkey together again.

Allan

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 3231 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have fond memory's of that as well Allan. We had some pretty neat hunts together out there, very sad to see the end to the property and the great Buff that were there. Relive some of those hunts often, and wont forget the look on your face when I first told you to take off your boots we'r going to walk up to that Big Bull in your Avatar out in the flat burnt only one tree flood plain. It was about as good as your face when the Bull fell to the earth after a heavy arrow to the chest. Some wild hunting to share my friend!

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoeM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeM   Email JoeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!! [Smile] [thumbsup] [Smile]

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 1453 | From: Centereach NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centex
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Centex   Email Centex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hold on let me put my eyeballs back in....yep that is awesome.

--------------------
Howard Hill Halfbreed "Sol" 68" 50@29
Hoyt Buffalo 62" 45@28"

Posts: 251 | From: TX | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kibok&ko
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibok&ko   Email kibok&ko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for this dream time travel looking at your pics !

--------------------
save a cow eat a vegetarian !

Posts: 948 | From: France | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always enjoy what you post buddy.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6401 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©