Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Dark Continent » anyone plan a hunt for 2014 or 2015 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone plan a hunt for 2014 or 2015
bubinga
Member # 11032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubinga   Email bubinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brent Hill:
You'll love em. Wilham and Flippy are father son bowhunting team that really treat you to a good honest bowhunt. Wilhelm handles the excursions as well and you will want for nothing. They usually attend the Dallas safari club show each January and Flippy usually comes to our lease in west texas to hunt for a bit. If you need any info, just hollar. Bhill

I second everything Brent said, and will add that Lorena (the wife/mom) is a phenomenal cook.
Posts: 80 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be going back to Namibia in 2014 and 2015. Getting a group together for both trips if anyone wants to go just let me know. Man I love hunting that place.

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1026 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flatshooter
2017 Contributor
Member # 10184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatshooter   Email Flatshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested in 2015!I'd like to take my wife, any spouses going? Got a moose hunt booked in Newfoundland for 2014
Posts: 2929 | From: Eagleville, TN, | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flatshooter:
I'm interested in 2015!I'd like to take my wife, any spouses going? Got a moose hunt booked in Newfoundland for 2014

Namibia is a great country to take a spouse to. Super safe, clean and great people. I took my daughter there in 2007 when she graduated from college. She begs me to take here back.

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1026 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner   Email Al Kidner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will second what fire boss said also... Namibia is safe as you'll get in Africa and we had no problems there at all.

I would head back again in 2014 but I've booked me a spot and stalk hunt for Black bear in BC...so it won't be till 2015 till I see the red sandy region again of eastern Namibia. I will be turning 40 that year and plan to be there for it!

Life is sweet and what we make it.

ak.

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2250 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©