Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Dark Continent » Kudu versus Elk (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Kudu versus Elk
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2016
Member # 1224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonsimoneau   Email jonsimoneau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hunt, that warthog is a monster!
Posts: 3095 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I killed a 54" kudu on my first trip to Africa with my 50# at my DL Sarrels Blueridge longbow. I'm prety sure it is in the mid to high 30's in KE. He was down and dead in about 100yds. I have also killed waterbuck, red hartebeest, and nyala with the same bow with no problems with amount of pentration.

Edit: Dang, did not realize I had already posted on this thread!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11127 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©