JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2004 » Biggie's African Romp..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Biggie's African Romp.....
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, I thought African game animals were bigger than that...they all look so small...
Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty   Email Marty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was priveledged to be along and witness all this.All I heard on the radio's all day was Biggie,Biggie,Biggie. And I knew he'd shot another one!Except for one animal-you could see the waterholes from where each one fell!The man is a killin machine.Way to go Wayne.
Posts: 858 | From: florida | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Biggie if you don't mind how big was the Impala ? ( have a thing for them) the horns look close to 24" and the bases are large .never saw the bases of Imapla before and those are solid ---- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CB, used a 65# Black Widow longbow, the 350 heritage shaft from 3 Rivers (650 grains) Razorcaps Broadheads.
All shots were under 20 yards.

The Impala was 25". My good friend Marty McMahon from Florida took a 26+"er that is number 8 in SCI with hs Robertson. Couldn't have ahppened to a nicer guy........

-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/whoffman1955/Africa/IMG_0276.jpg

[ December 15, 2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4473 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Tried to fix the image Biggie..but no luck.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30669 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try it now...I think it's working

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4473 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Impala sure are pretty !! Biggy no problem with the camo gear ? have been told and read that it is frowned upon by RSA government --- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

We only wore the camo in camp. Never in town or traveling. Just like we USED to do here at home
:-)

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

Stykbowslim
2017 Contributor
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stykbowslim   Email Stykbowslim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Biggie,
That Hartebeast looks a little girlish... shame on a big guy like you picking on the girls.... [bigsmyl]

Nice work.... [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Posts: 1111 | From: Southern New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Yeah ..... well.........
She had the tallest horns in the herd!
I said I wasn't gonna shoot one and I wasn't gonna.....honest!

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©