JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2004 » A stone point bull

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A stone point bull
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well folks the Good Lord chose to bless me with another dumb critter yesterday evening when this guy came into a waterhole I was sitting over. A Green River Flint point made by my good friend Ray Alt thru the lungs and it was over fairly quick. A 10 yard shot with my old Bridger Mountain Longbow 68@27". I’ve had a great season with several close elk but with the season winding down and the rut basically over I decided I’d better quit watching and get around to shooting something
 -

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8940 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warren H. Womack
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warren H. Womack   Author's Homepage   Email Warren H. Womack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Doug, You continue to impress me.

I don't for one minute, think that's was a Dumb Critter. I always figured the closer the shot the better the hunter. 10 yards is close enough for an animal that big. I bet he looked huge, up close and personal.

Congratulations on another kill.

Warren

--------------------
>>>==Warren==>>>

Posts: 853 | From: Clinton, LA. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©