JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2004 » Birthday Porker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Birthday Porker
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very proud of yet another fine porker. I Shot this porker on my Birthday at my Buddy's ranch. I was about to call the hunt quits for the evening when this fella decides to show up. The shot was 15 yards at a running piggy. Kind of a Hail Mary shot with a little 52" Bear Kodiak Mag.,55#@28. Arrow Dynamics Carbon shaft with a 190 grain Grizzly. Got one lung and the tip of the heart. What a year! CK

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Instead, create your own path and lead where no-one dares to follow.

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curtis, where's the pic bro?????

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17660 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©