JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » How To - Resources » Bamboo backed static build along (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Bamboo backed static build along
horseapple
Contributor 2016
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseapple   Author's Homepage   Email horseapple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe someone can post this as a picture, this is where I ended:) the form is a modification of Dean Torges, his might be a touch cleaner without all the glue boogers on the base:)web page

JD

Posts: 991 | From: Ada, OK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Barnes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Barnes   Email Bob Barnes       Edit/Delete Post 
OK...now I understand...I'm always so careful not to get anything on a bow that I'm about to finish, that I wasn't sure what you were putting on yours...I'm kinda slow, but thanks for the explanation... [Smile]
Couldn't see the pic in the last post...?
Bob

--------------------
"Hello, My name is Bob and I'm a BowAholic"

Posts: 2238 | From: St. Vincent, Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farmerboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farmerboy   Email farmerboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JD...you make fun of me for spelling bad i think you should listen to Todd O and use that book and spell correctly..oh i guess your doing good for typing with one finger.....

Bob is right.. I could not see that picture or what ever. try again.

i want to see that purdy thang...........

Posts: 136 | From: OK | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseapple
Contributor 2016
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseapple   Author's Homepage   Email horseapple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.webshots.com
Posts: 991 | From: Ada, OK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Halbleib
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Halbleib   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Halbleib   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have some beautiful bows there horseapple, thanks for sharing.

-Brian

Posts: 1601 | From: SW Pennsylvania, farm in NE Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Deters
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 660

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Keith Deters   Email Keith Deters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You show me how to do those brush nocks next and I'll be your bestest friend...
Posts: 261 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Hames
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Hames   Email Mike Hames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JD, when I click on Webshots for the photo, a photo of Hinge with a loin cloth keeps coming up.
HAH.
Hope you got some rest after a late night on the computer.

Mike..OK

Posts: 659 | From: Norman, OK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd O.
Member # 2456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd O.   Email Todd O.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
farmerboy,
I think we better quit picking on JD. He might be getting mad at us!!!! [bigsmyl]

Posts: 29 | From: Allen, Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseapple
Contributor 2016
Member # 93

OK guys this is it...last segment is starts on page 15, what a job:) had pressure the whole time thinking that this bow was going to go like the other build alongs lately... it weathered the storm:) finished her today... if I failed to mention it earlier this bow is going to a fellow tradgang by the name of Dina Voutour aka countrygirl, I hope she will be pleased with it... also thanks for all the kind words that have been said, I appreciate them... maybe next we'll do a R/D Phenom:)

Friends in Archery

JD Jones

http://groups.msn.com/Horseappleswebpage/bamboobackedstaticrecurve.msnw?Page=15

huntsmanlance
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntsmanlance   Author's Homepage   Email huntsmanlance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey JD i have the perfect BBO stave to use for the Phenom! If ya dont mind another "Okie" pestering ya! [Big Grin]

-

-

--------------------
St. Huberts Rangers
Mudd's Merry Men

Posts: 1760 | From: Moore, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseapple
Contributor 2016
Member # 93

Wow Lance, thats a nice one... is that the blank that you got from Roger? We'll pick a date and time to get that bow bending... How was the Bow councils banquet?

JD

Todd O.
Member # 2456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd O.   Email Todd O.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The bow turned out great. Can I have all my mounts back now that you've taken the picture?? [thumbsup] [bigsmyl]
Posts: 29 | From: Allen, Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countrygirl
Contributor 2017 - Charter Member
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl   Email countrygirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi J.D....just got a good look at the photos...the bow is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on it!! The check went out today. Dina

--------------------
"Gator n 'Dilla Killah"

Posts: 3462 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countrygirl
Contributor 2017 - Charter Member
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl   Email countrygirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
P. S. what spine arrows do you suggest? Dina

--------------------
"Gator n 'Dilla Killah"

Posts: 3462 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leftybearfan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leftybearfan   Email leftybearfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Horseapple.... Great looking bow and fantastic buildalong.
[thumbsup]

BTW, I sent you a PM.

--------------------
"It's easier to do the right thing, than to explain why you didn't."

Posts: 382 | From: Tennessee by way of Illinois | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©