JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » How To - Resources » SPLONG ??? Splice-Along done with all pics updated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SPLONG ??? Splice-Along done with all pics updated
Blaine
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaine   Email Blaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am inspired!. Thank you Chad! It was worth the suspense.

--------------------
"at some point, technology becomes not just an aid, but instead a substitute for woodsmanship." Aldo Leopold

Posts: 247 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZStickman
Charter Member
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZStickman   Author's Homepage   Email AZStickman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always wondered how to do that.... Great Pictorial Chad..... [thumbsup] Terry

--------------------
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.".. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 2688 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marvin M.
Contributor 2008
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marvin M.   Email Marvin M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job. Thanks for posting this.

Marvin

Posts: 1456 | From: Central Kentucky | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle
Contributing member - Charter Member
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle   Email kyle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool job....thanks. It was worth the wait.

Kyle

--------------------
WWJD

Posts: 2541 | From: Center, TX | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv2bowhunt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 4943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv2bowhunt   Author's Homepage   Email luv2bowhunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome job man! Turned out real nice... if he would rather have that round of golf then give him a wallerin' and send those beautiful arras my way [Smile]

Thanks for the great build along.

Kevin.

--------------------
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Posts: 1505 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasonV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasonV   Email JasonV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice arras - thanks for the info.

If you want a better selection of wrap colors (and a LOT cheaper) see if your local printing shop makes window decals. I live in a fairly small town but the shop here has about 30 or 40 different colors (including some metallic and flourescent stuff you'll never find in commercial wraps) - he sold it to me for about 2 bucks a running foot (14 inches wide).

--------------------
The beaten path is for beaten men.

Posts: 1396 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ApplePie
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ApplePie   Email ApplePie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent! That's the best way for me, personally, to learn. Thanks so much for sharing!

This should go in the How-To section. There's a splicing how-to already, but I like this thread a bit better... can I recommend that to an admin?

--------------------
"One day I slipped my arm into the sleeve of my jacket and my father's hand came out the other side." -- from The New Father, by A. Brott

Posts: 161 | From: Mount Juliet, TN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick_the_tinkerer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick_the_tinkerer   Email nick_the_tinkerer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Illegitimus Non Carborundum (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

NRA Life Member

Posts: 532 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZStickman
Charter Member
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZStickman   Author's Homepage   Email AZStickman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be happy to move it to the "How Too" section if Chad's ready for me to do that....Do you guys have any more questions for him??.... Terry

--------------------
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.".. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 2688 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©