JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Sentman "Moosejaw" longbows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sentman "Moosejaw" longbows
Mike Walker
2017 Contributor
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Walker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary Sentman makes these "Moosejaw" longbows and they are not really advertised alot,but they are some shooters.(My favorite.)They have laminated bubinga risers and bamboo/red elm limb cores with double tip overlays for ff strings.They have a nice locator grip with a slight palm swell and these bows are super quiet.Anyone interested give Gary a call,he's a great guy to deal with.(541)-592-6954 or email:sentman@cavenet.com
Posts: 2899 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wahoo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1310

Icon 14 posted      Profile for wahoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just had a chance to shoot Sentmans Moosejaw in Oregon last week.The bow was sweet shooting,very smooth and extremely quite not to mention nice to look at.The wife had to yank me out of the shop
Posts: 297 | From: salmon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Walker
2017 Contributor
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Walker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT for Nicholas.
Posts: 2899 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Budog56
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Budog56   Email Budog56   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a good looking bow what was the price on one??
Posts: 505 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not trying to be picky but the powers to be have a size limit on Pics. Both so they won't overrune folks screens and to cut down on Band Width usage. The limit is 600x400. You should resize them before posting or edit after wards if you make a mistake. That having been said. The bows are beautiful and just a few weeks ago a friend loaned me Gary sentman's CD on Shooting the Longbow. A very good CD in my opinion - I hated to give it back - LOL.

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21411 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Walker
2017 Contributor
Member # 54

(Traditional Beginner),they are $490.00.(Bernie),could you tell me how to resize the pictures? Thanks,Mike
Joe Clark
Contributor 2016
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Clark   Email Joe Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
You can go to www.photobucket.com and set up a free account and resize photos etc. Look in PowWow forum for a posting pics tutorial, it is pinned to the top of the forum.

-

-

Posts: 426 | From: Sherwood Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodduck
Charter Member
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodduck   Author's Homepage   Email Woodduck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------
Happy trails.... ('till we meet again, Dale Evans Rogers)
>>>--a kindred spirit---> (got that from Fred Anderson)

North Carolina Bowhunters Association

Posts: 2603 | From: RBX to OBX | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I missed that been working last two days - (taxing on an old geezer - LOL) Joe has the right idea (I edit size of mine at Photo Bucket) You can resize them before that with your own software but I'm not sure of the process and it is just easier at PhotoBucket. Now that Jow resized yours you can edit out the big ones by going back to your original posts, click edit, and delete the "photo info Lines" I do believe. hope this helps.

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21411 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Walker
2017 Contributor
Member # 54

Thanks Joe and Bernie,Let me see what I can do.Take care,Mike
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Apparently it worked - Don't we all just love it when things come together right? - LOL

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©