JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Ancient Spirits Bows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ancient Spirits Bows
heydeerman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heydeerman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer I shot a round at the OSTA state shoot with Tracy Tricket who used to be the bowyer for Bob Morrison. We talked bows and arrows and stuff...you know. A few weks ago he called me to tell me he was out on his own with a new company called Ancient Spirits and wanted me to check out his stuff and consider becoming a dealer. One of the things i love about this business is the chance to shoot all these different bows out there so I accepted and after shooting everything he had, signed on as a dealer.

Although Tracy is not new to this by any means his company is. In fact there are probably several of the good folks on Tradgang who shoot bows made by him. His reputation for quality and workmanship will catch up to him now and once you see his bows and shoot one, you'll want one.

I am excited about carrying a line of bows of this caliper made here in my transplanted home state. I am presently carrying his Mountain Ash longbow. It is a reflex/deflex forward handle longbow that is pure pleasure to shoot. All the bows I saw were beautiful to look at with top notch fit and finish. I will have his one piece recurve soon as well as a 3 piece take down longbow which is something I have had several request for and have been unable to obtain. I have a page on my site with a couple of his bows pictured. I feel the prices for these bows are bargains and you will get more than your money's worth. Take a look at my website (click on the link in my signature) and come back soon as I have several bows on the way and i'll post info and pics as soon as I get it.

Posts: 3461 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted A. Young
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted A. Young   Email Ted A. Young       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim I got one of Tracy's and J.D.'s longbows a couple of weeks ago. It is a Kahokia (sp) model. Has a walunt riser with accent stripping, curly ample limbs and antlered tips with a half pine cone engraved on the riser. I know what I have paid for other bows of this quality and what I paid for this bow is a far better for value received than other bows. It is smooth to the draw and silent to the release and beautifully finished. These guys are genuine
nice guys to your face and behind you back! They will make absoluty sure you are satisfied! Only longbow I will buy from now on! Great job Tracy and JD!

--------------------
Ted A. Young AKA COB. When I was young I spoke as child. Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Posts: 1296 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F.O.T.M.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F.O.T.M.   Email F.O.T.M.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JIM IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU AT THE OH DEER AND TURKEY SHOW HAVE YOU SHOOT THAT RECURVE YET [thumbsup]
Posts: 140 | From: LEBANON OH | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heydeerman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heydeerman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only have I shot it but I sold it.
Posts: 3461 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim , I love those new bows , how long is the waiting list?? mark....LEFTY

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted A. Young
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted A. Young   Email Ted A. Young       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lefty it don't matter! [Big Grin] They are well worth the wait! One proud owner!!!!!

--------------------
Ted A. Young AKA COB. When I was young I spoke as child. Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Posts: 1296 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heydeerman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 120

About 10 weeks Mark. I have a few on order for stock. I cant remember the way I ordered them but they will be sharp ones. They will be RH and 50-55 pounds though. I only have one left. Its the Black Locust Mountain Ash. Its a shooter. This is one that if it dont sell, I know someone who wants it 8-).
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim, I have been wanting something in lower weight for 3D...I will call you in few days..mark#78

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©