JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Looking at Horse Bows...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking at Horse Bows...
BrandoninAZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3176

Icon 5 posted      Profile for BrandoninAZ   Email BrandoninAZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys I'm looking for an inexpensive horse bow. Right now I'm looking at the Samick SKB and the Elk Ridge Archery KHB 52. You can see both of them here;
http://www.elkridgearchery.com/SKB.htm
If anyone has experience with either of these bows, or has another (inexpensive) idea to throw in, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Brandon Twite
->>>------------>

Posts: 182 | From: Augusta, GA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No experiance with those models, but I have a Elkridge Archery KHB 56in clear glass over red cedar and sassafrass handle. People always stop me at shoots and ask about my bow. I really like it and it's fun to shoot. Elkridge was great to deal with.
Posts: 3626 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCATTERSHOT
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCATTERSHOT   Email SCATTERSHOT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an SKB on order. My advice to you is to see if the dealer has one in stock before the money changes hands. Mine is going on three months now.

JMHO
Gene

--------------------
"Experience is a series of non - fatal mistakes."

Posts: 3562 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArcticStikShooter
Member # 5519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArcticStikShooter   Email ArcticStikShooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon

I bought a Vazul from SFC(ret)Edwin Gilbert at www.horsebows.com he gave me a great deal on it. Its the same bow 3 rivers sells. I bought the glove for the hand, and a thumb ring book he threw in a thumb ring and a extra string. The bow and shipping was still cheaper than 3 rivers. Probably because im here in Alaska shipping is a little more. I love the bow shoots off your hand accuratly, forgiving and its a conversation piece! I highly recommend him to anyone. He is a distributor for Kassai Lajos

Posts: 4 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©