JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Sorry Guys!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sorry Guys!!!!!!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems I didn't word my last post very well.

PLEASE feel free to ask questions to existing threads and products....what I was trying to convey is don't START a topic asking. You will get more responses by asking on the proper forum. Again, feel free to ask any question that pertains to a topic started about a product.

Thanks guys.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30764 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondered if that might be what you meant to convey - LOL - some days it just doesn't pay to get up a'tall, a'tall, does it, buddy? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21415 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted A. Young
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted A. Young   Email Ted A. Young       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see others have trouble with words too. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [tunglaff] Life can sure be a trip!

--------------------
Ted A. Young AKA COB. When I was young I spoke as child. Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Posts: 1296 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©