JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Acadian Bows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Acadian Bows
greybeard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greybeard   Email greybeard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had any experience with Acadian bows? I've been on their website and must say that these bows are really works of art. Do they shoot as well as they look?
Posts: 144 | From: Ontario Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby Castello
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobby Castello   Email Bobby Castello   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let you know in June when my new one piece treestick arrives. I do know that Warren Womack
has shot one for years and has a bus load of bow kills with it.Just go to any of his threads or his website and take a look at all the deer he has killed with his. Also alot of his buddies down in La. shoot Tims bows.Check out the La. Hog Hunt threads on this site. I can tell you that Tim Mullins is a great guy to deal with and he sure does build a pretty bow!

--------------------
Hunt hard,but have fun!

Posts: 129 | From: Port Orange, Fl. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheArc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheArc   Email TheArc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Tim's own original broadhead inlay design 3pc treestick. It is featured on the options page of the Acadian site. He wanted to make a lighter draw one for himself and I am very fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time. These are very quick and quiet when you keep the brace height below 6&3/4". To me the treestick is the ultimate hybrid bow. I highly recommend his work. I have a second set of limbs being made now in recurve with his new carbon tappers. I can't wait.

--------------------
"And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break." Rev. Clark Griswold

Posts: 335 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are Tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!marco#78

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©