JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Navajo Apache TD Longbow by Roy Hall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Navajo Apache TD Longbow by Roy Hall
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just received my new Apache TD longbow by Roy Hall of Navajo Longbows.The bow is 53#@28. The riser is a combination of Cocobolo and Birdseye maple. The limbs are Birdseye maple. The finish is outstanding. This bow is 62" long and came with the bowbolt, two piece takedown system. It is smooth to pull and extremely quiet. The reverse handle design fits my hand perfectly and my arrows are flying straight and true. Would highly recommend Roy and Navajo Longbows to anyone who appreciates outstanding craftmanship and quality service.

[bigsmyl]

Posts: 4028 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slycoyote
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slycoyote   Author's Homepage   Email Slycoyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had the priveledge to meet Roy Hall and see his bows, truley a master craftsman.

--------------------
I choose nothing, I was born, and this is what I am.

Achilles

Correct email addy is longbow@pgrb.com

Posts: 245 | From: Bertram, TX 78605 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©