JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Bowhunting Music - Reflections from......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bowhunting Music - Reflections from......
SteveMcD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3795

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SteveMcD   Email SteveMcD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received the Jim Bowman CD, "Reflections from Another Camp". This is Bowhunting music at it's best. The songs and poetry by Jim are deep and with feeling that all bowhunters can relate too. Now.. I grew up with McGwynn and McGuire and Jimi Hendrix... so I was never a big fan of "country" music. But, this CD is a must for every Bowhunter. One of the best purchases I made this year.

--------------------
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Posts: 1683 | From: Staatsburg, New York | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
SPONSOR
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jake   Email Jake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree I got to meet Jim at Comptons and see him perform. We bought both of his CD's and he autographed them for me and my son. Very nice man and I agree it was a great purchase.

--------------------
www.kmesharp.com

Posts: 2410 | From: IN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hood
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hood   Email Hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have his first tape, I think it's called "Reflections from a Hunting Camp". I really like the music and enjoy it very much.

Can anyone compare the second one to the first? If it's as good as the first, then I need to get me a copy.

Thanks, Robert

--------------------
All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players.
Performers and portrayers, each another's audience.

Posts: 754 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnointedArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnointedArcher   Author's Homepage   Email AnointedArcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jake,
I too seen him at Compton and had a chance to visit with him, what a great guy. I like to put in his CD and just sit back and let his music take you to that special place. I had never been much of a country fan but his music stirs the primal hunting urge deep inside you. It's a got have addition to your CD collection.
Jeff

--------------------
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Posts: 2316 | From: Greenville,Michigan | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can you find these CD's? Always looking for good deer lease sounds.
Posts: 4023 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveMcD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveMcD   Email SteveMcD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill... Ron LaClair has the CD's available for purchase. Go to - www.shrewbows.com

--------------------
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Posts: 1683 | From: Staatsburg, New York | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camocowboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camocowboy   Email camocowboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for all the good words! 3 rivers just picked up my cd's and video. Also Black Widow and Ron LaClair. Also Kustom King. Thanks again, glad you enjoy the music! JB
Posts: 446 | From: livingston tn | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©