INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

This topic has been moved to PowWow.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Graywolf Woolens?

Author Topic: Graywolf Woolens?
P.A. Silverfox
Member # 6233

Icon 5 posted      Profile for P.A. Silverfox   Email P.A. Silverfox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anybody used or use this camo clothes look nice think about getting some. Just like some feedback Thanks Norton

--------------------
It's all about gripping it and sticking it.

Posts: 38 | From: Allentown,Pa. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparta-T
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparta-T   Email Sparta-T       Edit/Delete Post 
The original owner called his wools "Hidden Wolf" and some of my Predator Gray woolens comes from that genre. The quality of the fabric is equal if not better today, but the service of Greywolf is the area that is very much improved. Jeff and Co. have done a super job of building the reputation of Greywolf by getting orders out on time, in addition to adding the different fabrics and patterns to their lineup.

I typically wear my wools in the late season here in MI, as the pattern works well with the grey skies and snowy ground cover of December. It fits well, is warm, and has been very durable for me. The cost of any wool garment is fairly high, but you are investing in a product that should serve you for many seasons to come.

TL

--------------------
Doubt is a traitor that makes us lose what we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
Shakespeare

Posts: 3279 | From: Sparta, MI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckracks7
Contributor 2017
Member # 4269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckracks7   Email buckracks7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are my choice after trying several companies. Service is great.

--------------------
If it's in your way, move it.

Posts: 3079 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted A. Young
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted A. Young   Email Ted A. Young       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the "old" HW vest. Like it real well. Very good quality!

--------------------
Ted A. Young AKA COB. When I was young I spoke as child. Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Posts: 1296 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©