Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » ****THIS IS NOT A Q & A FORUM**** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ****THIS IS NOT A Q & A FORUM****
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not START topics of questions on this forum. This forum is for reviews on products members(you) have used and think highly of. But DO feel free to ask questions to the topic starter about the product posted about.

If you have a question topics that needs answering, please ask on the proper forum. That way you will get more answers faster. This forum doesn't get a lot of traffic, and we want members to get a timely response.

Thanks,

--------------------
Woolshire Carpet Mills, Inc.

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29581 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradbhuntr
Member # 4539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradbhuntr   Email tradbhuntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,

Sorry, I did not know. I thought we could get opinions on this forum. Looks like you deleted threads that did not comply. I will ask on the powwow forum. Again, I thought it was the right place. Resectfully, Ken

Posts: 35 | From: Aurora | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tradbhunter....no I didn't delete them...I moved them to the PowWow. You should have recieved an email of the move automatically...if not, I may have just forgot to click that button....sorry.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29581 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradbhuntr
Member # 4539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradbhuntr   Email tradbhuntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a problem. I guess I used the wrong word. Since I didn't see them on here I thought they were deleted. Thanks for the info. Ken
Posts: 35 | From: Aurora | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Dedaker
Member # 9261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Dedaker   Email Nick Dedaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,
I am sorry I posted a question tonight before I read your post. I am just getting back on the board and was not familiar. I posted a similar question in the quiver post and have not gotten any responses. I will look on PowWow if you move it.
Respectively,
Nick

Posts: 44 | From: Kokomo,IN | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
Contributor 2016
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Terry, I too did not get the drift, please move mine as well, I will be more carful in the future. Thanks
Jake

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6868 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

No worries!

--------------------

rheubach
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rheubach   Email rheubach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I joined the Q&A club, too, Terry. Sorry. I also posted on Pow Wow, so you can delete my Greats Plains post here. Lots of good comments about the bows there.

--------------------
Randy

Posts: 124 | From: San Anselmo, California | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deano
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deano   Author's Homepage   Email Deano       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe i also did wrong asking about a bow and bowyer that i could not find listed and tried a search. Is a fairly new bow maker i think and just wanted some input. Sorry if i did wrong. Didn't read the rules good i guess. If it doesn't belong here please delete my question on two rivers bows. thanks
Posts: 155 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deano
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deano   Author's Homepage   Email Deano       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess i am not the only one that asked an opinion of a bow here. Heck i went through and found lots of old ones asking the same type questions. If not here where do we go to ask these questions. Seems to me if so many are doing this then maybe you should have a section or maybe you aleready do and should tell us where to go for that information. Just a thought. Not knocking this site at all as i really like and appreciate all the hard work. Thank you
Posts: 155 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrowit
Member # 14983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrowit   Email arrowit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, sounds like my thread needs moved too. Sorry about that.
Posts: 17 | From: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pow Wow is the place for questions on bows.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joevan125
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joevan125   Email joevan125   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
Please do not START topics of questions on this forum. This forum is for reviews on products members(you) have used and think highly of. But DO feel free to ask questions to the topic starter about the product posted about.

If you have a question topics that needs answering, please ask on the proper forum. That way you will get more answers faster. This forum doesn't get a lot of traffic, and we want members to get a timely response.

Thanks,

--------------------
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Posts: 2990 | From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joevan125
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joevan125   Email joevan125   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i just noticed it to but im a first timer so take it easy on me guys

--------------------
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Posts: 2990 | From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joevan125
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20110

I WILL POST ON POW WOW SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

--------------------
Joe Van Kilpatrick

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©