JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Big Jims Bow Company (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Jims Bow Company
rcheryhunter1949
Member # 37327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcheryhunter1949   Email rcheryhunter1949   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to deal with Big Jim's Bow Company. I ordered some broadheads, completed payment, and then continued browsing the site and found another item I had been wanting. I ordered it as well and completed payment a second time. Because I bought the items seperately, I was content to pay the separate shipping on each item. And because it is usually quite a hassle with other companies to get to customer service to attempt to get the items combined into one shipment and save the second shipping fee.
Well, much to my surprise and delight, I got an email from Big Jim's a couple days later saying my items had shipped, and I had been credited one shipping fee because my items had been shipped together. This kind of service is rare in my experience and I felt compelled to bring this to the attention of the Tradgang members. I will definitely be buying my archery supplies from this reputable dealer in the future.

Posts: 13 | From: la | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Langford
Contributor 2017
Member # 23692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Langford   Author's Homepage   Email Keith Langford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Jim is a class act, he is a brilliant bowyer but an even better human being

--------------------
John 3:16

Posts: 624 | From: Prince George, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duffer1565
Contributor 2017
Member # 34495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duffer1565     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim's a great person to deal with !!!

--------------------
60" Firefly 48#@28"
60" Big Jim Buffalo 48#@28"
58" Palmer Trad Slam 48#@28"
58" BW PSA IV 48# @ 28"

Posts: 1003 | From: Western NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1674 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flatshooter
2017 Contributor
Member # 10184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatshooter   Email Flatshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A second to all the above! BigJim is the real deal!! [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 2929 | From: Eagleville, TN, | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxAg
Contributor 2015
Member # 17471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxAg   Email TxAg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper]

They have taken really good care of me through my last three orders spanning the last couple weeks. Good guys to deal with.

Posts: 3642 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I agree--good people to deal with. [thumbsup]
Posts: 4084 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Msbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Msbow   Email Msbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never can get anyone to answer the phone at big Jims bow co I never order from anywhere online if I can't call I don't order,but that's just me.

--------------------
"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted"-Jose Ortega y Gasset

Posts: 295 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhk1
Contributor 2017
Member # 36476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhk1   Email jhk1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've ordered from Big Jim's both over the phone and online, and received excellent service every time. Big thumbs up for the folks at Big Jim's.
Posts: 380 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought many dozen of shafts,bows and other stuff from Jim and always been pleased and enjoyed chatting with him.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9121 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monsterbuck
Contributor 2015
Member # 29438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monsterbuck   Email monsterbuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Super service. Always enjoy going to his booth at Tradfest.

--------------------
John 3:16 Whosoever Will

Posts: 972 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Near Miss
Contributor 2017
Member # 295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Near Miss   Email Near Miss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have ordered from Big Jim both over the phone and on line. Customer service has always been excellent either way
Posts: 241 | From: Armonk, New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark R
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Co.
Posts: 193 | From: il. | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elkchaser
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elkchaser   Email Elkchaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Jim's offer the kind of service that we expect when spending our hard-earned dollars on purchases, but many times don't see fulfilled in our dealings.

Thanks Big Jim for keeping it real!! [clapper]

--------------------
No matter where you go; There you are.......

Toelke Lynx RC 58", 51# @ 28"
Toelke Pika 56", 51# @ 28" (in the works)

Posts: 1533 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete p
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete p   Email pete p   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome company!!. ordered a strap on quiver. Fast shipping. they emailed me a tracking # right away when it shipped. and the quiver is awesome!!
Posts: 1240 | From: minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©