JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hunter's Choice Bowstrings
Rock 'N Bow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock 'N Bow   Email Rock 'N Bow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to give praise to DanielB89 for his quality string making ability. I have purchased strings from many of the sponsors on this site, and I've always been pleased, but these strings have exceeded my expectations. I was in the market for an endless loop string, which not many people make these days.

First of all, these strings were priced very affordably. My wife and I just had our second child, so money for hobbies is limited. Another consideration was the turn around time. I took a chance on a young string maker.

The string arrived in less than a week. My initial reaction upon inspecting the string was how neatly the strands were bundled together. Definitely better than other endless loop strings I've used in the past. I strung up my Fedora longbow and took a shot. My wife actually exclaimed "Your bow is quiet now!". Not that it was particularly loud before, but now it was noticeably quieter. The nock fit was absolutely perfect for the Easton G nocks I specified for this string build.

In conclusion, I feel Daniel's abilities in string making far exceed his age. Try out his strings. I'm glad I did.

--------------------
Wapiti Spike Longbow 64" 58#@29"
J.K. Traditions Kanati 58" 58#@29"
Kim Sha Traditions 64" 49#@28"
Belcher Union Jack 66" 52#@27"
Whippenstick Classic 66" 53#@28"

Posts: 454 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threeundr
Contributor 2016
Member # 12940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for threeundr   Email threeundr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received a new string from Daniel on Monday. I have owned alot of good bow strings over the years and Hunter's Choice are right up there with the best of them! I had Daniel make me up a BCYX with padded loops and cat wiskers already installed. It looks great. It really quieted my recurve down and I picked up several feet per second in the process. You really can't beat the turn around time either. Definitely worth giving a try!

--------------------
-Leonard-

Posts: 957 | From: Whitehouse, Tx. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PastorSteveHill
2017 Contributor
Member # 12323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PastorSteveHill   Email PastorSteveHill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say enough about the strings that D. Binkley makes! I've had bows that I just can not get quite and every time, I call Dano' and get a custom string made and "Bingo" The bow whispers!

Great guy of integrity and bowstring maker!

You will be happy you invested in one of these strings!

--------------------
Blessings,
Steve

Posts: 2663 | From: Shreveport LA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toxophilus_Rex
Member # 45098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toxophilus_Rex   Email Toxophilus_Rex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met him at the Chester Shoot. I had just traded a recurve for a longbow. I hated the noise coming out of the bow, but I shot it well. This fella sharing the same bunkhouse pulls out a new string, sets it up on my bow, puts silencers on it, and we head to the range. I was happy that I would get to see what difference added brace, and a new string would do for sound. well needless to say it was whispering in no time. I asked him how much I owed him, and he just smiled and said its your's. What a guy, and ive been shooting that string since, and its awesome. will be buying all my strings from him in the future.
Posts: 1 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©