JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » 3 Rivers Archery (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3 Rivers Archery
crazynate
Banned
Member # 41944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynate   Email crazynate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered some antler knobs for my takedown and shipping was 9.99. to add 1 pack of field points shipping jumped to 13.00 dollars. That's a little bit of a gouge. But 3 rivers is the best so you set what you pay for. I always get my packages within 2 days, every time. so its worth it to me. But I can see why guys are mad. To hard to please everyone.
Posts: 853 | From: MI | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stagetek
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stagetek   Email stagetek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shipping costs should be based on size and weight, not price. I think their shipping costs are very high.
Posts: 1345 | From: Pewaukee, WI. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Arnette
Contributor 2017
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Arnette   Email Michael Arnette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been doing more price checking myself, I've been going through the Nocking Point.
I have great respect for three rivers and started ordering through them when no one else was around in the traditional market. However, their prices are consistently higher besides the shipping cost

Posts: 2446 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cecil
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cecil   Email Cecil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont order from them anymore. I use some of the other vendors.not all becouse of shipping cost but some other reasons also.
Posts: 859 | From: Sugar Grove VA. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alvey
Contributor 2017
Member # 22120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alvey   Email Alvey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup!trying to get away from them so are some of my friends.

--------------------
But now,O Lord,thou art our father;we are the clay,and thou our potter;and we all are the the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

Posts: 322 | From: MT pleasant mills p.a. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©