JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Fox Archery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fox Archery
kat
Contributor 2017
Member # 8939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat   Email kat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently purchased a Triple Crown from Ron King. Ron took the time to work with me and send pictures to make sure I knew just what I was getting.
I got my bow before the estimated time, and am more than satisfied. Fit and finish are outstanding.
Customer service couldn't be better. If you are thinking about a new longbow, do yourself a favor and check out Fox Archery.

--------------------
Ken Thornhill

Posts: 1752 | From: wilton, n.y. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imbowhunt10
Contributor 2017
Member # 9995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbowhunt10   Email imbowhunt10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron and Debbie are a class act, and their bows are among the finest made. My Holy Grail is a Royal Crown, one of the best feeling, shooting bows I have ever had. The only thing better would be to have another one, which may be in the works in the near future.

--------------------
Everyday is a good day, just some better than others.

Posts: 453 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hawkgear
Member # 45459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawkgear   Email hawkgear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just held a Royal Crown on Sunday and inspected it from tip to tip. It was flawless. Ive owned several top shelf bows but this one is a must have now.
Posts: 1 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Folske
Member # 45692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Folske   Email Bruce Folske   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the input on the Royal Crown since I have one on order. I will report as soon as I have a chance to shoot it. It will be here by March.
Posts: 3 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chase n nocks
Member # 13667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chase n nocks   Email chase n nocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fox Triple Crown is one of my dream bows (OK there are a lot). That and the Blackbrook Zeta.

I bought the Zeta first based purely on an exchange rate opportunity at the time.

These two bows tick more of my crucial-options checklist than any other one piece bow.

Good to know the people behind are as classy and stand up as the gear they make.

Cheers
Troy

--------------------
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
Aesop

Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Posts: 21 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Folske
Member # 45692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Folske   Email Bruce Folske   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Received my Fox Royal Crown and it looks great. This bow feels good in my hand and most of the time puts the arrow on the mark, my fault on the misses.Very quiet.
Posts: 3 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©