JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Maddog Archery Prarie Predator

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maddog Archery Prarie Predator
CRM_95
Contributor 2017
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wanting to try a longbow for a while now. I'm new to traditional archery and had gotten a Samick Sage as a starter bow. I really liked it, and had gotten to the point after months of practice that I was shooting good and felt comfortable with it.

Then a 62'' Prarie Predator in LH popped up in the classifieds. I watched it a few days, read some reviews, and decided to get with Mike. He is a really nice guy, was very helpful and answered all my questions so I pulled the trigger.

It got here yesterday. I was a little apprehensive about switching at this point since bowseason will be here before we know it. But I strung it up, took a few shots and was shooting decent groups fairly quickly. I'm 100% confident with a few more days I'll be shooting just as good or better than I was with my Samick, and this bow is so much nicer!!

It's super light, but still shoots fast and has plenty of power. The grip is different but I like it and am adjusting fairly quickly. So far I'm loving it, and plan to buy another in the 50-55lb range in the Mountaineer model sometime this winter when I'm ready to move up in draw weight a little. Here's a few pics.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 535 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ruby
Member # 44965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruby   Email Ruby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your bow is nice. Thank you.

--------------------
My name is Lama Yammine.
Hope this link can help you find the best recurve bow for price [archer2]
Thanks for visit my site.

Posts: 6 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chad4372
Member # 45532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad4372   Email Chad4372   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a real nice bow. Been thinking about getting one myself. Used LH bows are sometines hard to find.
Chad

Posts: 13 | From: MI | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abbatoys
Contributor 2017
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbatoys   Email abbatoys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very nice looking bow. I have had 2 of them and they are very light in the hand and shoot real nice too....Congrats

--------------------
62" Thunderstick Moab 52lb @ 28"
60" Bear Kodiak 50lb @ 28"

Posts: 945 | From: Rockford / Hesperia, MI. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longtoke
Contributor 2017
Member # 43977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longtoke   Email Longtoke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my maddog, hard shooters and very light in the hand. A no fuss weapon, clean and simple.

--------------------
Pika t/d 54"
Prairie Predator 60"

Posts: 876 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©