Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Hooyman Saw customer service

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hooyman Saw customer service
RodL
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10210

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RodL   Email RodL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to take the time to tell you about my experience with their customer service. I received one of their saws with the 5ft extension pole for Christmas last year(2015). This year I was using it with the pole when the piece that holds the saw to the pole broke, it was mostly my fault that it happened. I emailed the company that makes the saw and told them what happened, I heard back from them the next day, I was never asked when or where I bought the saw, or if I had a receipt. I was told the part I needed would be at my home in 3 days, in 3 days I had a new case to put my saw and collapsible pole in but not the piece needed to fix the issue. I emailed the lady who was taking care of my issue and told her what I had received, she told me to keep the case and she would get the part to me in 3 days, 3 days later I get a piece that is not what I needed to fix my issue, I email her again and tell her what I received, she tells me in 3 days the issue will be resolved, 2 days later I get a brand new saw and extension pole. In a little over a week I received a nice case and a brand new saw/extension pole, I checked some websites and found out the case would have cost me $30 to buy so I think I made out pretty well. I really liked the quick responses to my emails and although I was sent the wrong piece to fix my issue I appreciated the communication from their end.

Rodney

Posts: 288 | From: Frostburg, Maryland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlintNSteel
Contributor 2017
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlintNSteel   Email FlintNSteel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my Hooyman with the long extension capabilities. I'm not so sure their blades stay sharp as long as other brands I've had, especially for the price, but overall, it's a handy tool.

Glad to hear they have "good" (I think) customer service. Great would be they got it right the first time, but in your case, their errors worked to your favor and they were good enough not to ask you to send the mistakes back!

--------------------
"In a land painted by our Maker's hand, teeming with wildlife, where but here can a man know such freedom?" Primal Dreams

Posts: 169 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©